At what weight/bmi will my thighs stop being fat? Taking bets

Options

Replies

• Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I think you are a bit dysmorphic - your thighs are slim! As is your body. I am like that too - bloody hate my thighs! Apparently they aren't fat, but that's how I see them.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I hear you! seriously what is with these thighs :P

But for the record - I see the photo in your profile and i'd be SOOO happy if my legs/thighs looked like that. that's like 100x nicer that my thighs

My legs and arms are where my body likes to keep the weight last too it appears. It's even worse with the bit of saggy skin on top of all the fat on the legs now. Ditto the arms I can see definition under there but lots of loose skin with fat around it still there.

I don't think i'll ever be super happy wearing shorts or shorter skirt even when I am done with the weight loss. Oh well.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    What in the world is a thigh gap?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »

When you have your feet together, if your thighs don't touch, that's thigh gap.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    A couple of years ago I saw some photos of recomp results, some women and some men. OP, you should look some up. One younger woman after a year or so of following a lifting program, the results were pretty spectacular. Her weight stayed the same.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options

which is totally genetics. some of us can be sticks and still not have a thigh gap
  • Alassonde
    Alassonde Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4", and even at 114 pounds I had a belly. I actually don't think I can get rid of it without going to severely underweight. Weight training did help a little, at least gave me a butt to balance it out. It's the first place fat settles and the last place it leaves for me.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options

which is totally genetics. some of us can be sticks and still not have a thigh gap

Yup. I'm not a stick, but I've got narrow-set hips. I have a keyhole gap, but I will likely never have a thigh gap, and I don't want to sacrifice my muscle to get there.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Yup. I'm not a stick, but I've got narrow-set hips. I have a keyhole gap, but I will likely never have a thigh gap, and I don't want to sacrifice my muscle to get there.

Do you mean a toblerone tunnel?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • collectingblues
    Options

:D:D:D:D

Nope -- wrong place! Basically, if I stand with my knees touching, there's an opening *except* at the very top.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Nope -- wrong place! Basically, if I stand with my knees touching, there's an opening *except* at the very top.

I just really wanted to get toblerone tunnels into the thread...
  • collectingblues
    Options

Hmmm. Toblerone. And they're gluten free!
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Hmmm. Toblerone. And they're gluten free!

They are indeed. My husband opened his that he got at Christmas the other day. I'd forgotten how tasty they were!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

This is the first I have ever heard of a toblerone tunnel. Is this for real a trend? Or one of those dumb things that 1 person does, then there is an internet article saying "oh, this new trend..."?