If I go over goal 3 nights in a row due to booze....

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
does that mean I have a problem?

The Skinny Girl margarita that I bought whilst buying beer Friday is calling my name. I haven't tried it yet!

Replies

• ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    lol this happens to me twice a week
  • BigReddHair
    Options

The Skinny Girl margarita that I bought whilst buying beer Friday is calling my name. I haven't tried it yet!

oooo - I had to try it too...and was disappointed :( it's pretty bitter!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Uh, I'm the one that said should I pop the red after working out hard today. So, uh, never drink alone.

*TOAST*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    If I were counting I'd be guaranteed to go over daily with beer and cheese...
  • tonitiger26
    tonitiger26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's got less calories and at least your making the effort to change...and it's so good lol
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

oooo - I had to try it too...and was disappointed :( it's pretty bitter!

I checked out the website and it's pretty much appears to be margarita favored tequila. I'm not expecting anything too sweet.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    If I were counting I'd be guaranteed to go over daily with beer and cheese...

We might be MFEO or at least separated at birth. 'cept I'm Blondish
  • Afrikangirl
    Afrikangirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    No problem! I had a pretty good skinny margarita the other day....I find myself saving calories for my evening glass of wine :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It MUST mean you're not eating enough
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just bought some of the skinny margherita. I have 13 people coming this week for Nascar race week and staying at my house. 1/2 of them I know well and they are partyer, I am planning on joigning in. I hope that stuff is good. I have not had a drink in 3 month. I'll double up on excercise next week to balance out the extra intake
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I can't remember where I read reviews for the Skinny Girl Margarita's but they were so funny! One girl said something like, "I LOVED these! I added a 1/2 cup of sugar, 3 lemons and some extra tequila and they were awesome!" Ha Ha

PS - in answer to your question. No!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

It means we should be friends. :drinker:
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    should I pop the red after working out hard today.

I think you're in the wrong forum Mr. Toby.

OP, If you like the drink, you're among friends.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You should try it!! Go for it!! It is a little bitter, but I add a little sprite zero to mine. Enjoy!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I did tonight

:(

And saturday

And I agree, it just means you aren't eating enough!
  • putnam80
    putnam80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun to me
  • lalalazzz
    lalalazzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I lovee skinny girl marg! Although it's not so skinny anymore when you finish the bottle :/ It's so small tho!
  • megansims13
    megansims13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I thought the Skinny Girl was bitter too, better break out the sugar!! :) I worked out today and just had a glass of white wine. Delish! :)
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I usually save room for the alcohol calories... but sometimes go over. Im still not sure if this hinders my weight loss, it definitely does not fit into my clean eating. But sometimes, I do really need a drink and I go ahead and indulge (oh why lie its more like five nights a week! haha!) Its my vice and I have a hard time giving it up all the way, so I cut back (yes 5 nights IS cutting back!:)