How often do you weight yourself? I’m curious!

Options

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Generally every day.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Daily weigher and use a trending weight app.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    daily
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Weekly - I did enough analysing at Uni lol
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,407 Member
    Options
    Daily, Libra app. Wake up, hit the head, step on naked, note the result, move on.

I know I am sticking to my overall deficit, so I figure the weight will go what it's supposed to in the end. No stress of a set weigh in.
  • lbride
    lbride Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    once in the morning, once at night. I know the fluctuations are water primarily but it keeps me on track (and I like to do it).
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Daily with a weight trending app.
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Every morning, post wee, pre shower.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Once a week and then I log the average at the end of the month.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Everyday! I love the app called Happy Scale, awesome.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh daily but only log my weight on Fridays. This is still how I treat MFP. However, I now log my daily weight into a trending app (Happy Scale).
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and use Happy Scale to monitor trends. It has made me less anxious because I don't freak out over daily fluctuations. I watch the trends and eat a little more or a little less to adjust the trend.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    maybe twice a week
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I weigh almost everyday, and only log a change in weight if it sticks around for 3 days in a row.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Every morning. I enter the data in a spreadsheet I created.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Daily, and I use a pen-and-paper log. I'm thinking about using it to develop a weekly average to get a better idea of how I'm trending.
  • ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Right now I do daily. I did 3 to 4 times a day a year ago when I was trying to loose 30 pounds. it was motivation.s. I quit weighing myself for a few months and the weight started to creep back up. Now that I am trying to loose 5 pounds I do check it once a day.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Once a month, about? I basically weigh a few days after my cycle has started, which is usually the time I feel the least bloated. Since my periods are about 28-32 days apart, it can vary slightly. Once every lunar month, I suppose, haha.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If I weigh and I haven't lost, I have a huge temptation to throw in the towel. So, I try to weigh once every two weeks. Even then if I hit it on a bad day then it can be detrimental for me mentally. I also have a stack of jeans in a range of sizes (that I used to be) that I try on once a month. Even if the next size down is tight and I can't wear them and breathe, I am still encouraged to be able to get them on.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week and track it then see if I have gone down by month- I keep up or write the monthly weight to see if my trend is downward