*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week # 10 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Hello Summer Sweeties,

Hope everyone had a great week. Even if you did not please check in. We can do this!!

Fall is fast approaching. Are you going to be a Fall Knockout? :wink: :blushing: How is everyone doing? If you are not where you want to be re-commit and do the best you can.:happy: Post on thread how you are doing, what you want to do different this week and let us know if there is anything we can do the help you reach your goals. We only have a few weeks left so lets make them count torwards our goals. See below for the weekly challenge.

Link to plug in your weight from today: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGVvLVlubUI0b3BLXzJKdEdPTWVPdGc6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy1iODQwMzFlYi1iZjJhLTRmNmUtODQ0My1iNjJmYTUzNjQ2ZWE&ifq
******************************************************************************************************************************************
Challenge for the week is to exercise at least 360 minutes which is approx 60 minutes per day with one rest day. Feel free to set your own goal for the week if 360 minutes is too high or too low.

Goal 360 or ??? minutes week of 8/22/11:

Mon:
Tue:
Wed:
Thu:
Fri:
Sat:
Sun:

Total min:

Have a good week everyone!!:flowerforyou:
[/quote]

Replies

• cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I need to work a little harder this week, but I am going to commit to 275 minutes this week. I weighed myself this morning, but seem to have gained 5 lbs over the weekend. Pretty sure it is water retention (lots of salt and soda this weekend), so I am going to chug water all day and weigh myself again when I get home and log whatever the scale shows. I have started P90X (again, lol) and last time I gained a couple lbs in the first week and then lost 8 lbs over the next 3 weeks. So here's hoping that works again and this time I actually stick with it. I have altered the program (a little bit), I will only do it 5 days a week and sometimes (maybe once a week) I will do my new Dancing with the Stars: Dancing Off the Pounds DVD. Has anybody tried this? I watched it yesterday and the second part (Jive) is going to kill me.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I will have to use the last weight I have for myself. I can't believe it had been 10 weeks. Thank you!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Okay... back to actively logging! I've been keeping up with "doing" just not with "documenting." I'm going out of town this weekend, but will get at least some treadmill time in at the hotel - in addition to all the gallivanting around NYC!

Goal 315 minutes for the week of 8/22/11:

Mon: ?? / 60
    Tue: ?? / 60
    Wed: Rest
    Thu: ?? / 45
    Fri: ?? / 45
    Sat: ?? / 45
    Sun: ?? / 60

Total min: ??? / 315
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am not doing so great i excerise but i know i can do more but the motivation is just not there going thru a lot and being so emotional and physically drain .......so my weight loss is suffering the good thing is i am in maintenance mode no really gain or loss but that not what i wanted i want the weight gone ..thanks all
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! How's everyone doing? A little disappointed with my weigh in today...but not surprised! I ate terrible this weekend and had a few drinks (OK more than a few:blushing: )

Last week 168.8
    today 171.0

Let's make this a great week!!!

ETA~ I am so excited to get TURBO FIRE! I ordered it this weekend. Can't wait!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    last week: 172 (thanks to TOM)
    CW: 168! :-) YAY!

Goal: 300 minutes this week
    Mon: 45 / 255 left
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    still trying to sort out start of school so I don't think I"ll manage 360. phew forgot how draining the first days of teacher were so I'm going to push a bit harder than last week and go for 325
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not happy with my weigh in and I feel the only way to keep moving forward is HONESTY!!

Last Week: 181
    CW: 183.6
    I could put every excuse in the book but not going to ..I am going to set a goal and push for higher!!

45 mins ... 6 days!!! 270

MONDAY:

TUESDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

THURSDAY:

FRIDAY:

SATURDAY:

SUNDAY:
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ladies....sorry I fell down on the job. With my family vacation and the big 3-0 plus a surprise visit...I totally screwed up. Posted a bit of a gain...but I'm on the mend again. Misses you all!

360 is my goal! One minute for the every degree that I need to turn mylife around!

GOTTA REFOCUS AND COMMIT!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Monday ~ 53 minutes
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Monday: 146 minutes
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I just wanted to thank all of of you that are still participating. I apologize for being a little absent the past few weeks, after vacation and hearing some not so good news about my health....I have been a little out of it. But I am hoping that this week I will have some clarity and be able to have the strength I need to be the leader that you all would like.

I love you all and keep up the hard work!
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    I'm thankful for each and every one of you!! Posting has helped me, know that I am not alone and we alll over come obstacles DAILY!! So here is too all you Sweeties! :flowerforyou:

Monday ...60 mins!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I am totally disappointed! I have gained over 5 lbs!! How the heck does that happen??? I mean I was expecting a little gain due to starting P90X, but 5lbs!!! And I was only over a little bit on Sunday. Ugh!!

LW: 153 lbs
    CW: 158.2 lbs

Monday - 25 min - 250 mins left
    Tuesday - 58 mins - 192 mins
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Goal 360 minutes week of 8/22/11:

Mon: 85 min = 60 min Zumba, 25 min walk
    Tue: 32 min = Leslie Sansone 2 miles DVD
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 117 minutes completed! :heart:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I just wanted to thank all of of you that are still participating. I apologize for being a little absent the past few weeks, after vacation and hearing some not so good news about my health....I have been a little out of it. But I am hoping that this week I will have some clarity and be able to have the strength I need to be the leader that you all would like.

Krys, hang in there. We are all eagerly awaiting your return, but take your time - your health comes first. :heart:
  • jamerican23
    Options

Krys take your time and do what you have to do and get better we all understand we here for you we not going anywhere HUGS for you my friend.
  • jamerican23
    Options
    Goal for this week 230 mins maybe more but this is for now we'll see sunday

Monday 20mins ...............210 left to go

Tuesday 40mins ...............170 left to go

Wednesday;;;;;;;;;;

Thursday;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Friday

Saturday ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sunday;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
  • cklbrown