Mid 30's looking for friends to keep each other in track and not quit.

Options
2»

Replies

• luckymommy27
    luckymommy27 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andrea and am 32 years old. I'm aiming to lose 20 pounds. Add me if youd like!
  • usmcgirlfriend0724
    Options
    I am looking to add friends on MFP and Fitbit to help keep me motivated. Its no fun to track your food if someone isnt there to look at it. Please add me!!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and looking to lose about 20 pounds. Feel free to send me a request. I've been slacking lately and I'm looking for an accountability partner!
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.
  • sherlymaryjoy
    sherlymaryjoy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    33, 5"4...desperately want to loose at least 15lbs... haven't been stuck in my current weight for this long ever in my adult life...can I join too..
  • Hephzibah35
    Hephzibah35 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    38 starting over after giving birth 2 months ago. I will send you a FR!
  • Banana200211
    Banana200211 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and looking for motivation. Add me
  • Jonno_83
    Jonno_83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    35, living in Aus, need to lose 20kg (or 40lbs) healthily and sustainably. I’ve recenrlt changed alcohol habits and happy to help with that side too. Is there a group for this? Nothing better than social accountability...
  • Aaeko
    Aaeko Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    34 and an active wheelchair user trying too lose 100lbs :\ and just does not seem to be going so defiantly looking for any kicks in the *kitten* i can!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    The title of this group is exactly what I need! I'm Kate, 33 and loving in Portugal and am determined to be fit healthy (And maybe even skinny😉) by the end of this year.

I'd love people to share the journey with on here, as I get to grips with how it all works, and on fitbit too.

I'm keen to share recipes, successes and moments of meh.

Happy Sunday everyone!
  • mlm7126
    mlm7126 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’m 35 and finally starting to feel settled in with a healthier lifestyle after years of trial and error. Feel free to add me!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    A new week, a new chance to be awesome!
    What does everyone do to help stay on track?