Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goal of losing 50 pounds

I've used this app before and been successful. I lost 20 pounds and was feeling my best and I slowly started to turn back to my old ways and now I'm back at the same weight again. I'm going to put my 100% in this and not give up. If I did it before I know I can do it again and so can many of you. Also when I got to a certain weight I needed to stop weighing myself and start measuring because the number on the scale can't tell you everything. A lot of times you can gain or be the same weight even though you've been working out a lot and doing the right things but trust me it shows when you measure yourself. Arms, thighs, hips, waist, calves. Do that once a month and you'll really see a huge difference. Anyone feel free to add me and we can do this journey together. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Replies

• StartFeb2019
    StartFeb2019 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2019
    I hear you. It’s about accountability and lifestyle changes. I never thought I’d be here at this weight, but here I am. I needed this app so much for logging every bite and the accountability it offers. Seeing how every bite adds concerning fat, protein, etc. is crucial. I need a friend to encourage, which will help me, too!
  • CoachKat1
    CoachKat1 Posts: 3 Member
    You can do it!