Documentaries

Hey guys I find these are a great way for me to stay motivated in the evenings when I'm craving snacks...reccomendations on any good documentaries to watch??

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited February 2019
    I found "A User's Guide to Cheating Death" to be really good for health information. Those can be really biased and downright nonsensical/dangerous, but that one was pretty good.

Is there a particular type of documentary you are looking for? There are so many types.

If you like food and travel: Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown was interesting.
  • Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    Autopsies of the Rich and Famous.
    11pm on the Discovery channel.
  • asiaholifield981
    asiaholifield981 Posts: 25 Member
    found "A User's Guide to Cheating Death" to be really good for health information. Those can be really biased and downright nonsensical/dangerous, but that one was pretty good.

Is there a particular type of documentary you are looking for? There are so many types.

If you like food and travel: Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown was interesting.

I quite like the doco's that talk amount the horrendous consiquences it has on the body
  • asiaholifield981
    I really like them,but hey there not for everyone
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Anything with the name Louis Theroux attached to it is worth a watch.
    He's been making them for years and he approaches all sorts of different subjects.
    Also, he may be the world's most affable, likeable man.
  • asiaholifield981
    I love love love him he just has a way with people and exposing the truth on dark subjects.......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Great taste in doco's
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Ken Burnsโ€™ documentaries are all good.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Abducted in Plain Sight - prepare for your mind to be blown. Holy *kitten*.
  • asiaholifield981
    Yes I have seen this!!!pretty crazy doco I still don't know who's worse the mum or the dad ๐Ÿ˜…
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Either the Hulu or Netflix documentary on the Frye Festival are good for some "wow" entertainment.
  • asiaholifield981
    Saw fyre festival that blew my mind so deffs going to watch your other recommendation thanks ๐Ÿ˜
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I like forensic files or any murder documentary like making a murderer. To avoid snacking I sip peppermint tea and color while watching tv
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Won't You Be My Neighbor just hit Canadian Netflix. I enjoyed it.
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Bringing sexy back on Netflix!