say someting about your day.

Replies

• jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Cold and sunny here and the roads are clear and dry for the first time in months... So I fired up the M3 and went hooning around for a while! Snow tires on cold pavement don't squeal, they just say shhhhhhh, but the engine LOVES the sub zero air!
    Rinsed off and parked again but I have a silly grin on my face that will probably last all night! 😊
  • LC_8U2
    LC_8U2 Posts: 26 Member
    Coffee's good.

Cheers!
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,656 Member
    slow, boring, monday
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Hotspur11 wrote: »
    slow, boring, monday

Second that
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    To Early tp tell

To Late to give a *kitten*
  • LC_8U2
    LC_8U2 Posts: 26 Member
    Bed was 2 comfy
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I need to break this curling slump
  • jamesakrobinson
    So after a full round trip of the world's largest skating rink, along with some skating around and checking out some of the on ice entertainment my Steel HR watch says I averaged over 20 kph for an hour and a quarter. (that includes getting food so probably a fair bit quicker)

Believe it or not, because the vendors are evil geniuses and lined up shawarma, poutine, and Beaver Tails (Ottawa's trifecta of favourite junk foods) right where I finished, I consumed one of each before taking my skates off. I left the ice with 350 more calories than I burned! uv13uwvy1j8t.jpg
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    I got burned doing a science experiment with my students. So there’s that 🙃
  • jamesakrobinson
    Spent the afternoon wandering around the boat show with my daughter. It's an annual ritual and this year it got even better because there was a vendor selling game meats... We tasted everything from camel to kangaroo and from elk to duck. We bought spicy water buffalo sausage, bison sausage, and spicy venison pepperettes. Yummy all meat snacking! 😋
  • DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    Headache...booo....
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Well there I was
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    So after a full round trip of the world's largest skating rink, along with some skating around and checking out some of the on ice entertainment my Steel HR watch says I averaged over 20 kph for an hour and a quarter. (that includes getting food so probably a fair bit quicker)

Believe it or not, because the vendors are evil geniuses and lined up shawarma, poutine, and Beaver Tails (Ottawa's trifecta of favourite junk foods) right where I finished, I consumed one of each before taking my skates off. I left the ice with 350 more calories than I burned! uv13uwvy1j8t.jpg

hehehe, I live in this city and still have not made it to the rideau canal this year. :weary: So jealous that you had a beaver tail! Aren't they great? :blush:
  • jamesakrobinson
    Yeah I try hard to make sure I do at least one round trip on the canal every year. I bike and walk alongside it a fair bit in summer but I find it difficult to motivate myself to get outside in winter LOL.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Forgot to wash my workout clothes so I'm meal prepping while I wait for them...
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Yeah I try hard to make sure I do at least one round trip on the canal every year. I bike and walk alongside it a fair bit in summer but I find it difficult to motivate myself to get outside in winter LOL.

I totally know that feeling. I'm ready for Winter to be over! Thankfully it's at least warm-ish outside today. :relieved:
  • jamesakrobinson
    guil0095 wrote: »

I totally know that feeling. I'm ready for Winter to be over! Thankfully it's at least warm-ish outside today. :relieved:

LOL Yeah! I am working on convincing myself to walk to the gym instead of driving today. Yesterday was leg day so it might help keep me loose so I suffer less DOMS tomorrow. 😏
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Perfect weather! (I only wish it would stay this way)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I hope this afternoon goes well!!!!