80 Day Obsession!

Hello! Currently new to this app(only a few days in). Working on making new habits and getting healthier! I am currently doing my second round of 80 day obsession( A Beach Body program). Wondering if anyone out there is also doing this or any of their other programs!? Either way let’s be friends and motivate each other through our journeys! #WeGotThis 💪🏻👊🏻😄

Replies

• kaitlinn_seals
    kaitlinn_seals Posts: 1 Member
    I am starting 80 day obsession Saturday :) Let’s keep each other motivated!
  • Theonlyxtine
    Theonlyxtine Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome 👏🏻 Yes!! Let’s do it 😄
  • butdidyoudie911
    butdidyoudie911 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm currently doing Body Beast with T:20. I'm going to do a second round of 80DO when I'm finished with these ;)
  • rcktgirl05
    rcktgirl05 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm currently doing Body Beast with T:20. I'm going to do a second round of 80DO when I'm finished with these ;)

How would you compare 80DO with T20?? I'm doing T20 now and it's the first BB program I've done. I still have about 60 pounds to lose so it has been very challenging for me. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do next after T20 finishes! Maybe repeat T20 and add the bonus workouts? I'm not sure.
  • Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    I started 80 day obsession a few days ago. Today will be day 4 (AAA day). Loving it so far!
  • charms3155
    charms3155 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm starting 80DO this weekend too, just got my carpet slides and bands in the mail today. I've read good things about it and am so excited to start.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    I was just looking at this one! I think I might start with 21 Day Fix (not the food, just the workouts) since I'm between beginner and intermediate level. 80DO might be a bit much for me to get through. But I want to follow this thread to see how everyone likes it.
  • rockymtdeb
    rockymtdeb Posts: 7 Member
    I am in week one of 21 day fix, plan on doing 80D Obsession next.
  • jmcnulty77
    jmcnulty77 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2019
    How are you tracking your food? I am having a hard time eating all the calories with the hour workouts. Anyone else having a problem?

I am on day 19 of my first round of 80 days.
  • BoxerLover96
    BoxerLover96 Posts: 82 Member
    I'm currently doing the LIIFT4 program from beach body and love it so far! I'm on week 6. I was wondering about 80 Day Obsession...was thinking of trying it after LIIFT4. Sounds like a great program. Can anyone share their results with 80 Day?
  • keonwlsn
    keonwlsn Posts: 278 Member
    I just did the 30day challenge with 3 other people was amazing!!!
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Currently on day 31 of 80 day Obsession
  • lnorman0888
    lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    I'm currently doing the LIIFT4 program from beach body and love it so far! I'm on week 6. I was wondering about 80 Day Obsession...was thinking of trying it after LIIFT4. Sounds like a great program. Can anyone share their results with 80 Day?

Omg I literally lost pretty much all my baby weight doing 80 day obsession it's difficult but I highly recommend it!
  • BoxerLover96
    BoxerLover96 Posts: 82 Member

Omg I literally lost pretty much all my baby weight doing 80 day obsession it's difficult but I highly recommend it!

That's amazing! Congrats!
    Do they incorporate weights in that program? (I want to tone and build muscle at this point.)

• lnorman0888

Do they incorporate weights in that program? (I want to tone and build muscle at this point.)

It's literally basically all weights except one cardio and one body weight day. They are hour long workouts so if you are looking for something slightly shorter but with weights lift 4 is great too! I highly recommend all the programs to be honest I have pretty much done them all it's hard to pick a favorite!
  • lnorman0888

It's literally basically all weights except one cardio and one body weight day. They are hour long workouts so if you are looking for something slightly shorter but with weights lift 4 is great too! I highly recommend all the programs to be honest I have pretty much done them all it's hard to pick a favorite!

Omg I need to read better you are doing lift 4 already! I did 80 day obsession before I did liift 4 and honestly it was actually harder and left me more sore from the weights than liift 4 did so I bet you would be more prepared for 80 day obsession after doing that program!
  • lnorman0888
    rcktgirl05 wrote: »

How would you compare 80DO with T20?? I'm doing T20 now and it's the first BB program I've done. I still have about 60 pounds to lose so it has been very challenging for me. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do next after T20 finishes! Maybe repeat T20 and add the bonus workouts? I'm not sure.

Did you heard about the new 21 day fix program coming out?! You could do that!
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    I'm currently doing 80DO, on Day 19! (I started mine on a Saturday btw) I'll add you and we can stay motivated!
  • rockymtdeb
    rockymtdeb Posts: 7 Member
    Started 80DO today.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Hello! Currently new to this app(only a few days in). Working on making new habits and getting healthier! I am currently doing my second round of 80 day obsession( A Beach Body program). Wondering if anyone out there is also doing this or any of their other programs!? Either way let’s be friends and motivate each other through our journeys! #WeGotThis 💪🏻👊🏻😄

I am a Beachbody Coach- I did this program, but got VERY bored with it! good for you sticking to it to do another round! I will be starting ROUND 2 Of LIIFT4 today :) love it!