Decided this is the last time i'm going to loose weight- we'

Options
Hey,
I'm new, its day 2 of my new lifestyle and i've got to say i didn't end yesterday desperately hungry :)
My problem is i love food, always have and always will! I love cooking and reading cookbooks, anything to do wih food in general hence my weight. Time to make some changes tho, i don't want to be a fat girl anymore......

Wish me luck :)

Replies

• CronoCX
    CronoCX Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do it! Just keep on going you'll get the results you want soon! =)
  • FattySins
    Options
    Good luck to you, I hope you have great success this time.

I have been on here for a couple of weeks, and getting used to keeping a food diary. So far not changed much, but the realisation of how many calories go in when you nibble on this and that is really shocking.

This website is a really useful tool, and if you get stuck, there seems to be a lot of wise old owls on here! :-) Good luck.
  • gembows
    gembows Posts: 2
    Options
    Nibblin is definately my down fall......
    I always pick when i'm preparin food, I think i convince myself it doesn't count cos i'm not actually eatin it with my meal!!!!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm new, its day 2 of my new lifestyle and i've got to say i didn't end yesterday desperately hungry :)
    My problem is i love food, always have and always will! I love cooking and reading cookbooks, anything to do wih food in general hence my weight. Time to make some changes tho, i don't want to be a fat girl anymore......

Wish me luck :)
    I love food too. I eat all day. Really, I eat all day. I eat every 3 hours. Sometimes with a little slip of time. It's not about starving yoursef, but what choice you make every time you eat. I will always say you need to add more leavy greens to your diet. The micronutriants in these things are called superfoods. These leafy greens will clean out your cell structures. Eating more raw foods will take away your cravings for the bad things.

Me personally my eating structure is protein, carbs and fats. Always in that order. I stay full. And since I eat a snack or meal every 3 hours I am never hungry. Here is the important part.........I do not go over on my calorie count. Maybe every once in a while, but it is very rare.