New here

A little frustrated. Have been diligent about logging my meals and working out up to 7 days a week. Not dropping any weight. I see a small change in my waist but not dropping lbs. help😏

Replies

• Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Have you tried full body measurements? Body Fat measurements? Or does your clothes fit differently? You don't always see results on the scale. Also workout out 7 days a week might be the problem. You have to give you body a chance to recover. Without recovery you can be slowing down your Metabolism making you stop losing. You said you track, are you maybe making to much of a calorie deficit? Also not good. All these things can have a effect. If nothing changes you might want to hit up your doctor's office. Could be medical. Hope this helps, but I am no expert. ☺
  • nayyan
    nayyan Posts: 2 Member
    Been doing the same, not logging but playing baseball and baseball training and yet still not logging it. Always welcome to add me
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Hey there!! Same happening here. But body composition had been changing a lot. Have you done side by side comparisons yet? Please feel free to add me😊
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hello
  • jdv8622
    jdv8622 Posts: 33 Member
    Don't give up, maybe switch up your workouts or your diet, or both. Theres always a solution and something's gotta work. It can be frustrating I know but a small change is still a good change. Stay focused, you'll get there😉