Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Options

Replies

• onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! So excited for this challenge - now to get the sig in there.

Hey... I'm your buddy. So stoked to get started with this.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Sent my buddy a message but no answer yet. We'll just wait and see. :happy:
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Sent my buddy a message but no answer yet. We'll just wait and see. :happy:

Let me know tomorrow if you dont hear from her.......
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    No problemo! I'll let ya know if she doesn't. :smile:
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for all your hard work Misty!!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    thanks so much for all your hard work Misty!!

:) your welcome
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So excited!!!
  • ansley1
    ansley1 Posts: 23
    Options
    hi girls! misty thanks for setting this up for us. i'm excited! i just msgd my buddy :) i can't wait to weigh in tomorrow! i did this exercise at the gym on sun. my arms are still sore. rofl

ansley
  • clong1985
    Options
    I did, thank you!! How do I make the signature work? (Sorry, I'm new here....) :blushing:

You need to change the IMG to lower case and it should work. :)
    Oh goodness gracious, thank you so much for spelling that out. I was trying every way I could think to get the banner to work and kept getting hyperlinks instead. Apparently my brain is pretty addled after getting home from work!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Hey guys I figured I would add a like page on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bombshell-Bettys/165710430169980
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    I am so ready to get this started. My buddy & I have messaged each other. can't wait to have somebody by my side for the next 4 weeks to ensure that I don't do something I don't want to! Thanks so much for getting this started. I have entered my data for the first week. Would love to soak in a hot bath tub, but only have a shower. Although I may go to local hotel one day this week and pay to use hot tub & pool, that will work for me! Hope all has a great week! Alicia
  • djenna8girl
    djenna8girl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    First week check in complete!

Signature has been Betty Bombshelled!

Facebook link saved (at work - no access to FB)

Have met my awesome Bombshell Betty Buddy!

Ready for the first challenge... :D
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to get this started. My buddy & I have messaged each other. can't wait to have somebody by my side for the next 4 weeks to ensure that I don't do something I don't want to! Thanks so much for getting this started. I have entered my data for the first week. Would love to soak in a hot bath tub, but only have a shower. Although I may go to local hotel one day this week and pay to use hot tub & pool, that will work for me! Hope all has a great week! Alicia

I'm right with ya! Also, I LOVE your mini goals!
  • KimberlyBryant
    KimberlyBryant Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Soo excited for To be a Bombshell Betty.!!!! I normally weigh in on Friday but i might have to make an exception and start doing it on Mondays instead. Maybe that will keep me motivated to eat healthy on the weekends. Weekdays are a piece of cake..( mmm cake. LOL) But when my husband is home on the weekends that is when all hell breaks lose. I hope my healthy eating can motivate him to lose some weight too, and can help us teach our children the benefits of eating sweets/salts in moderation and enjoying getting outside and moving and eating our vegetables. :D I look forward to hearing everyone's little victories and getting tips on how to make my weight loss journey a bit easier.. :D
  • karenzephyr
    Options
    Alrighty! I did the exercise challenge- do we do this every day? Also- does watching True Blood count as 'me' time? lol. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning!

Thanks for hooking me up with KRKMFP- she seems great!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this!
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Might I propose a slimmer banner? Feel free to shoot this down, Misty.

BBsmall.jpg
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Misty, for all your time and thoughtfulness that you are apparently pouring into this project... we feel the luv! I look forward to hearing back from my buddy and getting things started with check-in tomorrow. This will be awesome!
  • mushroom17
    mushroom17 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Really excited about this - its going to be great. And cheers Misty for all the hard work you have put into this - it is very much appreciated.

I have to say I do like the more compact banner, it makes reading everyones replies a lot easier too.

Can I have some clarification for this weeks tasks please.
    Are we meant to do the exercise task once / a couple of times / everyday?
    What do you mean by learn to read food labels? Should we just glance at everything we buy, or are we meant to read up on the internet? Maybe its just because I'm from a scientific background, and not meaning to criticize at all, but its not a very clear task with an obvious "tick".

Is anyone else from the UK too?
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    eeek i'm nervous :(