How to maintain my weight

Hi I was wondering how do I maintain my weight?

Replies

• ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    You can set your goal here to maintenance and get a calorie goal. Log your food and hit that goal. If you exercise, log it and eat back some of those calories. If after 6-8 weeks your weight has crept up or down too much, tweak accordingly.

Keep in mind, maintenance is a range. You will have weight fluctuations up and down all the time. I have my range at 5 lbs (125-130). When I see 130 on the scale for a few days in a row, I get more serious about my logging for a few days until it starts to drift back down. :drinker:

Thanks for your help.
  • kimny72 wrote: »
    You can set your goal here to maintenance and get a calorie goal. Log your food and hit that goal. If you exercise, log it and eat back some of those calories. If after 6-8 weeks your weight has crept up or down too much, tweak accordingly.

Keep in mind, maintenance is a range. You will have weight fluctuations up and down all the time. I have my range at 5 lbs (125-130). When I see 130 on the scale for a few days in a row, I get more serious about my logging for a few days until it starts to drift back down. :drinker:

Thanks for your help.

Get some pants that are too snug when you are several lbs overweight. Try them on once a week. If they feel too snug, that's your warning signal.

• ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »

Thanks for your help.

Get some pants that are too snug when you are several lbs overweight. Try them on once a week. If they feel too snug, that's your warning signal.

Good idea. Thanks