STARTING OVER!

Options
Hi all,

I'm a fun and food-loving gal... I had another MFP account and I successfully went from 144.0 to about 132.8 when I started creeping back up again - to somewhere around 138.0! I decided that, before I kept going up, I'll STOP it and TAKE CONTROL! I was participating in a challenge and had plenty of MFP friends, but I felt like they weren't the right support system for me. So, on a whim, I decided to delete my account and start over. I feel fresh and I'm ready to take this bull by the horns! Let's do this!
Also here's a question:
I'm motivated by my own success. I love seeing the scale drop but I don't like weighing myself everyday because it flucuates with sodium and water. However, there is NO WAY I can wait a whole week for my weigh ins! Do you think weighing myself every 3 days is good enough?

Thanks! PLEASE feel free to add me - but only if you're committed, motivated, and positive!

Replies

• nels0071
    nels0071 Posts: 19
    Options
    I think I try hard to only weigh yourself once a week. Our body's change so much that picking a day and time in my opinion is a better option. I think I'd get disappointed if I weighed myself every 3 days. You sound very commited and focused, best of luck, feel free to ad me as a friend.