I want to fit into.....

Options
13ecca4
13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
I love participating in some of the challenges here, it really motivates me to keep going.
Although I love seeing the number on the scale go down a larger goal for myself would be to comfortably fit back in some of my old clothing.

Post a picture of your clothing that you want to get back into.

It can be anything! It could be something that fastens but is a bit snug, it could be something that’s a dress size smaller or a few dress sizes smaller or even your ultimate goal outfit.

My first one is - the largest pair of Jeans I own (UK size 20). The bigger I got I moved to jeggings and leggings as the button was uncomfortable when I sat down. I’d love to be able to fasten up a NORMAL pair of jeans comfortably. These fasten now (just) but I want to get rid of the muffin top and be able to sit down and breathe in them.
(I’ll have to update with my picture later as I thought I had it on my phone but don’t! I’ll take a new picture tonight)

Check back whenever you like – just remember clothing goals take longer than a number on a scale goals! But hopefully in a few months this post will be motivational for some 

Replies

• kimmac4425
    kimmac4425 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this! I want to fit into a wedding dress of my choosing...not a specific style because of the size I am. I am getting married Feb 6, 2020 on a beach in Cancun & am giving myself 6 months to lose weight before I start dress shopping...then will have another 6 mths to keep losing! Slow & steady...I don't have a picture yet since I haven't picked one but since this was the exact reason I started, I wanted to hop in!!!
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I just got a GORGEOUS Talbots red silk dress for $1 at a thrift store (!) that I want to fit into, it's snug now and I can't zip it all the way, but it's a size I've never fit into before, and I would love to wear it for our 30th anniversary in May.
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Options
    I'm going to go look through my closet now!
  • sdogg626
    sdogg626 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had to order a bridesmaid dress the first of the year for a wedding in June. Per my measurements, I was between sizes. Normally I would order the bigger size to be safe and just get it altered if I did succeed in losing a significant amount of weight (you can always make a dress smaller, not so much bigger). But ordering the bigger size would have meant an extra fee for a size I do not want to be! So, I went with the smaller size. It will be here in April and I want it to fit when it comes in, not have to crash diet after it doesn't zip!
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Love this idea!

fp7wdlj97p9k.png

I purchased this two years ago to motivate myself to not only fit into it but to feel confident enough to wear it, and I haven't done so yet. It's a UK size 12, which is my about my current size, but I hate how it looks on me. I have plenty of clothes I *can* wear due to them being stretchy, but I don't feel comfortable wearing them because of bumps and lumps or what have you. I especially hate wearing things that reveal my arms because I carry a lot of fat there. I would love to be able to wear this comfortably and confidently for my anniversary in August.
  • adotbaby
    Options
    adotbaby wrote: »
    I just got a GORGEOUS Talbots red silk dress for $1 at a thrift store (!) that I want to fit into, it's snug now and I can't zip it all the way, but it's a size I've never fit into before, and I would love to wear it for our 30th anniversary in May.

Down 1.4 lbs!
  • adotbaby
    Options
    Ten pounds from goal! Six weeks to go, hope I can do it.
  • adotbaby
    Options
    IT FITS!!!!!
  • adotbaby
    Options
    I got a GORGEOUS Talbots red silk dress for $1 at a thrift store, it's a size I've never fit into before, and I would love to wear it for our 30th anniversary in May. UPDATE- IT FITS!!!!!

• adotbaby
    Options
    I got a GORGEOUS Talbots red silk dress for $1 at a thrift store, it's a size I've never fit into before, and I would love to wear it for our 30th anniversary in May. UPDATE- IT FITS!!!!!

• adotbaby
    Options
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    pp2d0rtju76y.jpg

This pic is from Dec 31, 2016; I want to wear those jeans again! They are a size 5/6.