Motivation

Options
Hi every one, I'm a mom of 5 and really would love to get healthy and lose some weight, really would like to know what keeps y'all motivated I used to workout a lot but I haven't in more than a yr kinda stuck

Replies

• Chris341311
    Chris341311 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got a guy in my gym that has one leg and one arm and he in the gym every day so I say I have no excuse
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

Don't give up. Let your mind do the work. Set a time of day. Motivated by the heavy metal. Or even those who try there hardest an succeed with great value.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I think I replied wrong. laughing out loud. Ha ha ha. I am guy with one good leg and other I would like to go back to working. Damn hip flexor. An drop foot
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I got a guy in my gym that has one leg and one arm and he in the gym every day so I say I have no excuse

Same here - that gentleman arrives in a wheel chair and I don't want to go into details here. Once he is in the swimming pool, he can "swim" with ONE HAND - one hand only. And he can swim like a fish! The joy in his face is indescribable - so who on earth am I to complain ?
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of "whys" that are very important to me. Focusing on them helped to get me started. Now, though, it is much more discipline vs. motivation.