Just a mom trying to lose weight

Options
Looking for friends/support to support and cheer each other on. I have about 80-100 pounds to lose.

Replies

• Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's a big goal! I wish you the best of luck!
  • PhreshJive
    PhreshJive Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep an eye on your daily calorie intake and brisk walking is a great way to start losing weight.
  • MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m a mom in a similar goal range. I’ll send you a friend request.
  • Vallejo_health_and_fitness
    Options
    @Clarice_Phillips_2019
    Hey! My name is Makinsey...
    I'm a mother of 3- ages 6, 3 and 9 months. I have lost 25 pounds since I had my baby. I'm looking to lose another 15 and tone. I have a trip to Hawaii in June so I'm definitely motivated to get it done haha.
    That's awesome that you are taking the steps to start your journey. I'll send you a friend request (=
  • CMM7249
    CMM7249 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @Clarice_Phillips_2019....That's A Big Goal, but I'm Sure You Will Do It! I'm Here If You Need Any Motivation! I am About To Friend You As Soon As I Finish This Comment!
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So exciting!!! I'm Sarah, mom of 2. 3yr old and 5 month old. After my first I didn't even look like I had a baby. After my second, I kept 20 lbs! I'm down almost 8lbs within the last...month!? (I've been killing it :smile: ) I'm eating very clean, one cheat meal per week, intermittent fasting 16:8, strength training and fasted cardio 4/5x a week. I just can't wait to look and feel like myself again in my old and NEW clothes! Also, going to Vegas for the first time in June with hubby so I really wanna feel and look great! I hope to inspire and be inspired by all of you ladies. No doubt we can do this individually (BELIEVE!!!) BUT we surely can offer each other a ton of support and friendly tips with each other to keep our journey's interesting! Feel free to send me a request :) Nice to meet all of you!
  • roxykona2015
    roxykona2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2, 11 and 16! Feel free to add me for motivation and support! I'm not sure how to do that yet