Are you a snob?

Options
Pizza snobs and beer snobs are the worst.

If I want to order a Papa John's pizza and drink a Bud Light... that's my damned business, not yours!

FaroffFrenchDipper-small.gif

PS - The "medium rare" snobs are almost as bad. I like my steak medium WELL. I don't care what some fat, tattooed chef on TV has to say about it.

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A cheetoh Snob :)
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHere
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’d eat a cheetoh if i found it in my car after it rolled out of my kid’s pants, what category of snob does that make me

arnold-schwarzenegger-suspicious-true-lies-squint-not-sure-if-serious-14064209608.gif

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I’d eat a cheetoh if i found it in my car after it rolled out of my kid’s pants, what category of snob does that make me

arnold-schwarzenegger-suspicious-true-lies-squint-not-sure-if-serious-14064209608.gif

So.. you get me
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's snobby, maybe just kinda prissy, I don't like other peoples floor dirt.

And I like to take a shower when I come in from outside in the cootie wasteland we call our world before sitting on my furniture.

And I cant stand dark coloured bath towels...it it "clean"? Who really knows, could be covered in bloodstains or hot-sauce for all anyone knows
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little?

I’m specific about how I like my meat cooked, where my coffee is from, how it’s made, I’m picky about where my food comes from, but I don’t really give damn if anyone else agrees. You’re not making my coffee or cooking my steak so it doesn’t
    matter. If you want a medium well steak, I’ll gladly cook that for you. But if you offer me a *kitten* cup of coffee I’ll say, no thank you.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am really particular about music and often accused of being a snob about it...but I also have some tastes that others would call very questionable, guilty pleasure stuff too (George Michael fan forever). So, eh.
  • XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Definitely i like nice things
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy cheap beer - even cheaper than bud light lol - like miller high life and lone star - but I like my steak medium rare - I’m more picky about my food than beer I guess
  • GZ0072
    GZ0072 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can’t eat food that people cook in their homes
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i'm a seafood snob
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

i bet u held that cheetoh and asked yourself if it brought u joy before u ate it

Marie Kondo reference? Love it.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I am an OJ snob. After going to Greece a few years ago, I can no longer drink regular juice. The Odwalla and Naked juices and other "fresh squeezed* ones dont compare to juice I have squeezed myself. I now realize that even when I squeeze it myself, the juice is not as good the next day. So now I can only drink juice that has been squeezed within the hour. Blood oranges are the best, but they must be from my dad's tree. This is good because I shouldnt be drinking so much juice anyway. Evolution and Cutie Juice are the best substitutes if I must have purchased juice. :)
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Yes totally! I only drink Australian blended tea, if I travel overseas I take my own.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Well I'm a vegan so I'm probably considered a snob by many.

I had THE BEST CUPCAKES I've ever had the other day. They were vegan.... and I'm a cupcake snob (but not a vegan - or even a vegetarian).

I like craft beer.
    I like medium rare steak.
    I like a good cup of coffee.
    I like greasy fried rice.
    I like cheetos... especially the crunchy ones...

I don't care what you eat or drink...
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    [quote=Blood oranges are the best:)[/quote]

I agree. Blood oranges are the best, but I also like tangelos, honeybells, clementines, and navels so I'm guess I'm not a fruit snob?
    I feel mash potatoes should be thick and not splatter when you put them on your plate. When I eat other people's mashed potatoes and they aren't thick, I am secretly thinking how much better mine are, but I know this is a personal preference thing so I don't car if other people want to eat mashed potatoes that have more milk and butter in them than actual potatoes. I'll just think mine are better.
    Also, when I cook thanksgiving dinner for my in-laws at my house, I tell them not to show up until dinner time because I don't want people in my kitchen bothering me and telling me how they make stuff different, and I secretly think my food is better than theirs.
    What kind of snob does that make me?