Needs Motivation!

Options
Hi! I have been on here for a few months and am really starting to slack. I am not exercising, logging or eating like I should. I am looking for some friends that will help to motivate me and I will give you encouragement, as well. Thanks for the help! :)

Replies

• shannamae
    Options
    Hey! Been there, done that! I went a long time without logging my foods but kept exercising. I found myself sneaking in more and more guilty pleasures lol FP makes you accountable for what you put in your mouth. Just jump right back into the routine! Don't wait til Monday or the first of the month, like some people do (myself included), just do it! You can add me as a friend if you like! I'll help keep you motivated!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Hey, I'll gladly help keep you motivated! I was in that kind of a funk a couple months ago, so I know how it feels! Just keep working at it, you can do it. =)
  • lublin1987
    Options
    I think we all had or will have those moments,obviously you doing excellent job loosing all that weight.Don't feel bad about what happened, tomorrow is another day.You can add me as a friend I need some motivation too.
  • emoritz2
    emoritz2 Posts: 27
    Options
    I know what you mean! Some days I want to do anything but exercise/log my food/eat healthy/etc. I've added you as a friend. Hope we motivate each other to be healthy :)
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Just reading your comments makes me want to go jump on my elliptical! lol. :happy: