Thirty-Something Looking to Try the Community Thing

Options
My name is Alyssa, and I’m thirty-one. Not that, that matters too much; but I am looking to find some buddies to do this journey with.

I have been very active in the past and am looking to find that part of me again; it has been difficult lately just because of life stresses. I have this wonderful Husband who helps me out... but right now we are closing on a house (YIKES! As stressful as they say!) and looking to start our future... And I just want to be ready to share that with him better!

So baby steps in the beginning, slowly add more and never forget to challenge yourself! If you’d like to join me, I’m looking to lose around sixty pounds!

Add me if you want someone to help you out as well, I love being able to help others as well!

Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• knunn01
    knunn01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you and look forward to your journey and joining it with you.
  • beast_kitty89
    beast_kitty89 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • BT8484
    BT8484 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • stephslife88
    stephslife88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 30. Wanting to lose a bit more... But if u need a buddy im in!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I'm also 31 and always looking for new friends! Sending you a FR
  • Mbenj1
    Mbenj1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking to become more active in this community as well and would love an accountability buddy!
  • KatiesNewGoals
    KatiesNewGoals Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability buddies as well! Been here for s but but have put on some extra weight. Ready to get it off. Also in my 30s as well!
  • LeashNPeash
    LeashNPeash Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we have a good start going then! It’s great to meet you all, and let’s do our best to rock this!!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi nice to meet u feel free to add me as a friend
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Lets Be Friends! Add Me!