What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When Africa comes on and we both sing our hearts out even though between the two of us we only know half the words and really we probably have those words wrong too because what does it even mean to bless the rains down there, if those even are the words what with nelson mandela messing things up all the time now, sheesh
    When Africa comes on and we both sing our hearts out even though between the two of us we only know half the words and really we probably have those words wrong too because what does it even mean to miss the rains down there, if those even are the words what with nelson mandela messing things up all the time now, sheesh

fify

ya'll are both wrong lmao the song's actually about Patton and how he led some raids down in africa during Operation Torch in Nov. of 42

i think we can all agree rivers cuomo made the original 100 times better anyways

Is the cover artist competing with the original, or is it new art? Should they be compared or should they be appreciated separately?

I shoulda saved these questions for once somebody finally climbed a mountain to seek my wisdom, but here I am, throwing them out in internet forums
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Small talk
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    If sex isn't the only thing he's interested in.
  • Competeballpythons
    Competeballpythons Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    When he is capable of having sarcastic banter without getting offended and is able to intelligently debate his point without resorting to putdowns and/or generalities.

Are you freakin serious???
    How crazy ya weirdo

I’m jk
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    When she's actually a bear dressed up as a girl and she kills me over a candlelit dinner on our first date
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    When she's actually a bear dressed up as a girl and she kills me over a candlelit dinner on our first date

Saw this movie on Lifetime
  • Reckoner67
    Options

I've always dismissed those Lifetime movies but maybe I should give them another chance
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I've always dismissed those Lifetime movies but maybe I should give them another chance

Well they’ve done everything else to death so now they’re actually trying to keep it real
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    When he smells good. <3

I'm a Ck eternity fan... Love the aqua, so dis basically mee 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Well they’ve done everything else to death so now they’re actually trying to keep it real

"She was a bear recovering from heartache, wondering if she could ever love again. He was...dinner."
  • caco_ethes
    Options

"She was a bear recovering from heartache, wondering if she could ever love again. He was...dinner."

Ugh still too much romance
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Ugh still too much romance

"He wanted her covered in whipped cream; she wanted him covered in gravy."
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Elusive communication skills
    ...I love to be kept wondering
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Saying less is more

Same with compliments. Those things should be like a pop machine in the desert
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Saying less is more

I'm hard of understanding...is this a pop/soda/coke thing, or a desert/dessert thing?

Waaay over my head!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Saying less is more

I'm hard of understanding...is this a pop/soda/coke thing, or a desert/dessert thing?

Waaay over my head!

Imagine being in a desert and being super hot and thirsty and then stumbling upon some icy cold beverages. I was going to say they should be like drinking fountains in the desert but then I wouldn’t have been able to hassle cee with my pop reference
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    jesus *kitten* y’all are obtuse today
    is bears and coke machines innuendo or

I very rarely use innuendo
  • Vikka_V
    Options

This post is all about me, right?
    Like gummy bears and coke? My thing?
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Naw, legit talking about bears doing bear things. No innuendo. Just nature's own brand of violence
This discussion has been closed.