What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

th?id=OGC.77d1357701814fa7a8b86f45b46aa5f8&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia1.tenor.com%2fimages%2f77d1357701814fa7a8b86f45b46aa5f8%2ftenor.gif%3fitemid%3d5964594&ehk=1OtKm5Bn8h0aDciCXDtX2w

24nfzqa6v0qr.gif
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Why TF is everybody at work obsessed about what I do? Whether I braid my hair or how I wear my chit!

To the selfie thread! :D

Ummmmmmmmmmm

:|
    Don't you "ummmm" me.

wtbk7lwmahcc.gif

th?id=OGC.77d1357701814fa7a8b86f45b46aa5f8&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia1.tenor.com%2fimages%2f77d1357701814fa7a8b86f45b46aa5f8%2ftenor.gif%3fitemid%3d5964594&ehk=1OtKm5Bn8h0aDciCXDtX2w

ETA the Spanish

al hilo selfie

😂😂😂
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    YOU, cakey cake-hole got that gosh darn song stuck in my head all freaking day...THANKS
    ...gotta think of an earworm to haunt you!

Same....and it's competing with another one I've had stuck since the weekend.
    She's the worst.

OK, go ahead and tell me the other, I'd like a medley!

You really want me to ruin the other half of your day??
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    YOU, cakey cake-hole got that gosh darn song stuck in my head all freaking day...THANKS

She's the worst.

YESSSSS!!
    I need the first one (name of which I won't speak) to be killed right now (or at least challanged)
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

She's the worst.

YESSSSS!!
    I need the first one (name of which I won't speak) to be killed right now (or at least challanged)

You asked for it....
    tagged ya.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

She's the worst.

YESSSSS!!

You asked for it....
    tagged ya.

Hahaha!!
    Why, thank you!!

....much better than my weekend one of Arianna Grande, Breathing
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    My best friend said something really insensitive and it hurt my feelings.

Two days ago I went to the ER, because I was having pretty bad dizzy spells. I had a really cute, nice, male nurse, so to make light of the situation I texted her I was in the ER and that I had a really cute male nurse. So she responds with “look for him on Tinder 😭” And I said “no way” and that’s when it dawned on me that she didn’t ask WHY I was in the ER, she didn’t even ask me if I was okay, so I kind of jokingly called her out on it and she responds with “sorry! 😭 But to be fair you’re literally always in the ER 💀💀💀” I was like 😒😒😒😒 So I said to her “well when you’re caring for a sick family member the hospital becomes your second home. I’m not in the ER because I **cking enjoy it! I’m not here to socialize! My mom has literally been getting sick every year for the past ten years. I had to go to the ER this time because the stress of caring for her alone is starting to take a physical toll on ME” She didn’t say anything and I just told her I would talk to her later because I was in a bad mood.

Her comment made me LIVID though “Always in the ER” Yeah I am because my mother is SICK. If the roles were reversed I would *GASP* ask her what happened and if she’s okay, because I GENUINELY care. She literally couldn’t have cared less. This isn’t the first time she’s been an insensitive **tch. I’m thinking our friendship has run it’s course and I just need to move on.

Am I being overreacting and being overly sensitive? Like I don’t go to the ER to ***ucking hangout! Empathy is really a lost concept for most people. Sh** what happen to being just being POLITE and a decent human being?! I guess that’s too much to ask for in this day in age.

there's nothing wrong with severing connections from time to time. people change. all the time. but don't cross that line without making sure you want to. you might not be able to go back.
  • caco_ethes
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hey @Vikka_V and @RomaineCalm

THERES NOTHING THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DOK

Edit- accidentally added a K

Leaving it
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Leaving it

ILL KISS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA, TO DO THE THINGS I NEVER DID TO YOOU, OOH-OOH-OOH-HOO
    ..OOH-OOH HOO...ooh hoo
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    yxrbogu0hie9.jpg

Adore!

For real tho, does anyone else laugh/cry?

It's a common emotion for me when Im upset, or frustrated
    ...anyone else confusididly laugh/cry?
    (didnt bother looking up confusididly...maybe not a word, maybe misspelled ...you get my gist)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    yxrbogu0hie9.jpg

Adore!

(didnt bother looking up confusididly...maybe not a word, maybe misspelled ...you get my gist)

I just bottle everything up and then cry a lot
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    My best friend said something really insensitive and it hurt my feelings.

Two days ago I went to the ER, because I was having pretty bad dizzy spells. I had a really cute, nice, male nurse, so to make light of the situation I texted her I was in the ER and that I had a really cute male nurse. So she responds with “look for him on Tinder 😭” And I said “no way” and that’s when it dawned on me that she didn’t ask WHY I was in the ER, she didn’t even ask me if I was okay, so I kind of jokingly called her out on it and she responds with “sorry! 😭 But to be fair you’re literally always in the ER 💀💀💀” I was like 😒😒😒😒 So I said to her “well when you’re caring for a sick family member the hospital becomes your second home. I’m not in the ER because I **cking enjoy it! I’m not here to socialize! My mom has literally been getting sick every year for the past ten years. I had to go to the ER this time because the stress of caring for her alone is starting to take a physical toll on ME” She didn’t say anything and I just told her I would talk to her later because I was in a bad mood.

Her comment made me LIVID though “Always in the ER” Yeah I am because my mother is SICK. If the roles were reversed I would *GASP* ask her what happened and if she’s okay, because I GENUINELY care. She literally couldn’t have cared less. This isn’t the first time she’s been an insensitive **tch. I’m thinking our friendship has run it’s course and I just need to move on.

Am I being overreacting and being overly sensitive? Like I don’t go to the ER to ***ucking hangout! Empathy is really a lost concept for most people. Sh** what happen to being just being POLITE and a decent human being?! I guess that’s too much to ask for in this day in age.

there's nothing wrong with severing connections from time to time. people change. all the time. but don't cross that line without making sure you want to. you might not be able to go back.

There’s really nothing to go back to tbh.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    yxrbogu0hie9.jpg

Adore!

I laugh/cry everytime I realize my daughter is turning out to be just like me :D
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,866 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Carpe Noctem
    qg0qusl7o15f.jpeg

[img][/img]
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Leaving it

th?id=OGC.4d8ba30689017a8143f242fb239d495f&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fip5TE1dG3w6Kk%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=HUfz5C%2fUmv9TTfuaEc%2bJEQ
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Leaving it

th?id=OGC.4d8ba30689017a8143f242fb239d495f&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fip5TE1dG3w6Kk%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=HUfz5C%2fUmv9TTfuaEc%2bJEQ

You make me laugh so much 😂