just wanted to show off :p

Options
i dont normally do this, but im super excited! so i just had to tell someone!...i weighed in this morning, and its official, ive lost 30 lbs!!! my pants are loose, my boobs are shrinking! and i definitely have an extra bounce in my step now! :bigsmile: :blushing: i didnt think i would make it this far!!! starting weight was 275. current weight is 245! goal weight is 140! i have a long ways to go but im damn determined! ....so what has everyone else lost? whats your stories? numbers? who else wants to show off!! :drinker: :heart:

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Under 250 is awesome... keep it up :) So glad you shared this with us :)))))
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    That is very exciting; great job!
  • sclangley
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • MC0301
    MC0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 30 lbs lost!!!! =) You deserve to show off!!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • genineflores
    genineflores Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 17 pounds in about 12 weeks. I have my good days and bad days, but overall am very excited. Congrats on your life change! Keep it up! SW 192 CW175 GW140
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That is very exciting; great job!

you look amazing!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! :happy:

I've only been at this for about 31/2 weeks but I've lost almost 5 pounds. Can't wait to see what I look like when I reach my goal!!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's great! You're doing amazing!! Thanks for sharing! You'll get to ur goal weight in no time:)

I started MFP in April @145lbs and now I'm @118lbs, that's a 27lb loss!! I love MFP, I couldn't have done it w/o MFP and all my MFP peeps!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Two out of three is great! Good job!
    my pants are loose, my boobs are shrinking! and i definitely have an extra bounce in my step now!
  • louisvillelady
    louisvillelady Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job ! Im in the same boat with you .We can do this ! Keep up the fabulous work !
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! 30 lbs is major. I've lost close to 85 and my goal is 100 total so I am about 15 lbs from goal. It seems like a lot (And it is) BUT with consistency it WILL come off and there are so many great rewards along the way as you can see (loose clothes, shrinking body parts, cheekbones, compliments, more energy, etc). Feel free to friend me if you want for support. Keep up the good work...You can reach your goal!!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Excellete!! You wook Marvelous!!!
  • aethompson5507
    Options
    I have lost about 17 pounds in about 12 weeks. I have my good days and bad days, but overall am very excited. Congrats on your life change! Keep it up! SW 192 CW175 GW140

thats great! everyone has their good and bad days! its just life, but as long as your determined, you will succeed! keep up the good work!! :bigsmile:
  • grimthegrim
    grimthegrim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is an amazing feeling. I just hit my first 20 lbs and it feels great! You keep it up. I saw your starting picture and current picture...WOW! Keep up the hard work...you're worth it!
  • sittoojo5
    sittoojo5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with "showing off" - great job. Just take one day at time and one pound at a time and you'll reach each goal you've set for yourself. Bravo!
  • TiaSanith
    TiaSanith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    congrat! keep it up:smile:
  • aethompson5507
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! :happy:

I've only been at this for about 31/2 weeks but I've lost almost 5 pounds. Can't wait to see what I look like when I reach my goal!!

it only gets better from here! keep it up and you will reach your goals!! im so happy for you! :happy:
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    Excellent!!! I've lost 38 pounds!!!!!! :D
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    Excellent!!! I've lost 38 pounds!!!!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!