Looking for a new bathroom scale.

Options
Is there a bathroom scale you recommend?

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    What's your budget and what's your measurement goal?
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I do like the 1byone scale. I like that it takes AA batteries and even if those other numbers are garbage, it's fun. Also, I always said I was 5'1". This scale says I'm 5' 0.63". That kinda ticked me off ;) Had my son's height and he's still growing so that is cool too.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Unless you feel like getting a wifi one, so you don't have to type your weight in, then get a basic one. Don't be concerned with getting one that gives BF% as the number is pretty much garbage.

Just know that some of the WW branded ones and some of the cheaper ones have a memory. So if your weight doesn't change by a half pound or so, they show the last weight. Can be annoying but you just need to stand on them with one foot, get a reading, step off and stand on them normally to defeat the "feature".

I have a WW scale and I pick up my cat to "reset" it so it gives me an accurate weight. She doesn't like it but she needs to lose weight too so I just subtract my weight to get hers.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I bought this scale and have been pretty happy with it for $50:

Bluetooth Smart Scale by GreaterGoods

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00N9ENKDI/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_A.WBCbA91SXX0
  • Matt0369
    Matt0369 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Will sell my Aria for cheap. It doesn’t like my new router and I’ve dumped Fitbit and am back in Garmin camp.