You know you've lost weight when....

Options
sarantonio
sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
You know you've lost weight when you jump up and your undies fall down...lol...I know its soo much fun to shrink, but what about those times where we have a slight faux pas because of our wieght loss? I told you mine, now what is yours? Dont be shy!!

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    similiar.

My pants are loose..
    My kids enjoy "pantsing" me.
  • sarantonio
    Options
    I had a friend who slooooowwwly sat down in a chair to accomidate her size, but she had a good 2 inches on both sides, she ended up just looking slightly deranged..hehe
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    :laugh: My pants and Tops are loose :blushing:
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    similiar.

My pants are loose..

That's kind of adorable :)!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I had a friend who slooooowwwly sat down in a chair to accomidate her size, but she had a good 2 inches on both sides, she ended up just looking slightly deranged..hehe

haha. awe. bet it made her feel good though!
  • bjpetey0306
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when your bras don't fit anymore :(
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm having to spend more money on clothes 'cause the ones I bought a few weeks ago are now too big. Damnit.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    you trip up the stairs with the laundry basket because you didn't realize your pants had fallen down
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    When i have to keep pulling my pants up at work LMAO
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Options

I'm not looking forward to that... I hate bra shopping. I always end up clutching one, dazed, confused and hoping that it fits correctly.
  • sarantonio
    Options
    you trip up the stairs with the laundry basket because you didn't realize your pants had fallen down

Oh this really made me lol.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    you can get your trousers off without unbuttoning them (which has caused vast amusement in my house!)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    >Droopy Drawers/Baggy Britches
    >HRM needs re-adjusting constantly b/c the chest strap gets loose
    >When you realize that's the last notch on your belt
    >When your wedding ring fits loose
    >When you really look like a boy in that sports bra
    >When you stab your significant other with your hip bone

:smooched:
  • sarantonio
    Options

I'm not looking forward to that... I hate bra shopping. I always end up clutching one, dazed, confused and hoping that it fits correctly.

You gotta go to Victorias secret to get professionally fitted! Its woth buying a $50 bra to know, and you don't ever have to go back. Shoot, if your REALLY brave you can just tell them you don't want to buy one and walk out, its not like they can un-tell you you're size:)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when...you start getting stuff for free and people are just generally nicer to you.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The bank calls over a manager because they don't believe it is you on your ID.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    when you have to tighten your belt so much..that you are starting to bring the paperbag waist back in style..(this is with ALL my pants)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm having to spend more money on clothes 'cause the ones I bought a few weeks ago are now too big. Damnit.

I'm working my way back TO some great clothes
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    It's funny that you posted this topic with that comment first because all last night I dreamed that my undies were falling off! I've noticed them getting very loose and apparently it is worrying me! In my dreams I was in public wearing skirts and kept losing them. I think if that happened in real life I'd have to just discreetly slip out of them and go commando until I got some new undies. lol
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    similiar.

My pants are loose..

That's kind of adorable :)!

Not in the middle of Tesco its not... :lol: