Android people.

Options
I am trying.... again to stick with the weightloss and workout. I signed up for the 14 day free trial of beachbody. We will see how that goes! I finished my first workout, it about killed me! But I know doing it alone is rough, and I use that samsung health app. I was wondering if anyone else did, or how we connect on here.

Replies

• andreabarlow2016
    Options
    Congratulations on your day 1!!! I love Beachbody.... What program are you doing? I am currently doing 21 day fix again because I love it ❤️. Remember it never has to be perfect just focus on the PROGRESS of moving more than yesterday and then before long you will notice that you are doing things you haven't done.
  • AshleyWLose
    AshleyWLose Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing the cize! I love it! But I am sore!!
  • andreabarlow2016
    Options
    Cize is Soo much fun!! I remember getting more of the moves every couple days. Things you can do to help with soreness is rolling (if you don't have a roller tennis balls work), Epsom salt baths, stretching longer than a few minutes (hold them), and walking after as a cool down.
  • AshleyWLose
    Options
    I did the 9 minute abs yesterday, and honestly it didn't feel like I got much from it. Like I was too big to get it done or something. I felt it in the moment, but not feeling it today, which is kind of disappointing.
  • andreabarlow2016
    Options
    Abs are actually a huge muscle group that need a lot of work and consistently doing it over time will progress. They unfortunately are usually the last place that we see changes with our eyes. Measurements go alot further than the eyes and scale. Keep going.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I did the 9 minute abs yesterday, and honestly it didn't feel like I got much from it. Like I was too big to get it done or something. I felt it in the moment, but not feeling it today, which is kind of disappointing.

"Feeling it" is not necessarily a sign one way or the other of how effective a workout was.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Inside the Samsung Health app there is a TOGETHER at the bottom. open that and then you will see friends tap that and it will open something that says ID/ QR Code /Recommended. Click QR Code at the top right you will see My QR Code click it and then you can take a screen shot with your phone and post it. Others can scan it and add you. IF YOU WISH TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW YOUR QR CODE THAT IS. ;-)

Then you can challenge each other after that
  • AshleyWLose
    Options
    Abs are actually a huge muscle group that need a lot of work and consistently doing it over time will progress. They unfortunately are usually the last place that we see changes with our eyes. Measurements go alot further than the eyes and scale. Keep going.

I know right! But it is ok, just keep going. My problem with it was that my belly has gotten so big that I simply couldn't move like they were. Which I ok. I planned when I couldn't do it.
  • AshleyWLose
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Inside the Samsung Health app there is a TOGETHER at the bottom. open that and then you will see friends tap that and it will open something that says ID/ QR Code /Recommended. Click QR Code at the top right you will see My QR Code click it and then you can take a screen shot with your phone and post it. Others can scan it and add you. IF YOU WISH TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW YOUR QR CODE THAT IS. ;-)

Then you can challenge each other after that

I was hoping to do that a little more privately then posting it in a forum. Lol. So I figured I would just post here to see if there was any interest.
  • andreabarlow2016
    Options
    If you have to modify you are still working hard. It's inspiring to hear that when you weren't able to do a move you planned around it. Your doing GREAT!!