Any moms?

Options

Replies

• kirstyfoy
    kirstyfoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey, happy for anyone to add me. I'm a mum of 2, little girl who is 3 and little boy who is 1.

Got my act together after my little b9y was 1 and if almost hit 20 stone. I go to the gym twice a week to do weights. In November I started the couch to 5k running programme. Graduated in January and now run 5k three times a week. I go to the gym when my eldest is at nursery and the youngest goes in the creche at the gym. I go running in the evening when my husband gets home or at 6.30am on a Saturday morning.

That combined with calories counting I've lost 62lbs so far.

Good luck fellow mums x
  • Hope2890
    Hope2890 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, mom of two , me too struggling with weight loss , i've been trying for more than a year but nothing works , hope to get back on track :)
  • Amaris_uk
    Amaris_uk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mum of 1 very hyper toddler. Re-started my journey with a determined attitude. Failure is not an option this time! Feel free to add me :)
  • chwizzle
    chwizzle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m a mom of two! 10 and 7 and really struggle with mom guilt. It’s hard for me to find the time to exercise because either I’ve gotta cut out an hour and half of sleep or miss time in the evening. Anyone else struggle with the mom guilt?!
  • SaturnsbestMoon
    SaturnsbestMoon Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 as well. Trying to stay on track and work full time! Anybody can add me for support!
  • saraereyes
    saraereyes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m a mom of 1. Trying to stay focused and on track while still completing my mommy duties. So far I’m kicking *kitten* 😁
  • saraereyes
    saraereyes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I’m a mom of a 1. I lost a lot of confidence after having my daughter and want to get back to where I was maybe even better. On my journey of losing 60 pounds but has been one struggle.
    Looking for advice and support 😀

You got this. It can be hard balancing the journey and being a mom. But try to set a routine for yourself. Put 1hr to yourself. Maybe while your child is napping or in bed. This is a tough journey but u are not alone. 🥰 best of luck on this new chapter of your life.
  • dahlashley93
    dahlashley93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m a mom of 2 boys. I’m currently trying to get back into fitness. Great job on all your achievements! I hope to eventually get on your level of motivation lol
  • Jugovicamra
    Jugovicamra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum of two boys aged 3 and 1.5yrs old. And its my first day on here and I have no idea how to add friends/people.
    I have close to 20kgs to close so need all the support I can get.
  • DarkSiren13
    DarkSiren13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3, struggling to lose weight for years which made my self confidence so low, but im starting get back on track to be fit and fab again. I need inspiration and motivation for this every day challenges. 😍😘
  • MsNitaMarie82
    MsNitaMarie82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Mom of 2 boys 10 and 1! Trying to lose about 100ish!! :# Add Me
  • bdjohnson628
    bdjohnson628 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m also a mom of 3 boys (6, 3, and 1)! I started really trying to lose weight mid December and am down about 10lbs. I’m hoping to lose 40-50 more! If anyone else would like to add me I am looking for friends for motivation. My old account is locked and I had to create a new one!
  • Tiamarie619
    Tiamarie619 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 2. My son is 9 and I have a 1 year old daughter. I've been struggling with my weight since after I had my son. I'm definitely determined this time though! Looking to lose 30-40 lbs :)
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 2. Trying to get rid of 12-15lbs!!
  • nicoled5555
    nicoled5555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5, need help for motivation! Please add me!!!
  • spaghetti285
    spaghetti285 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm am a mum to 1 boy. He's 6. I've been doing mfpal for about 2 months now. It's working. I love it. Add me as a friend if you want anyone. 😀😀
  • DaisheaBoo
    DaisheaBoo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello~
    I'm of mom of two boys! I need the accountability also. I can slack or lose motivation really fast. :#
  • tusshay
    tusshay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’m a mom of 1 but it feels like a few more 😂 he sucks all my energy
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, 2 boys and a 1 girl. I started losing 1 year ago and have been in maintenance/recomp for 6 months.
  • szuletik1976
    szuletik1976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 skinny teens who eat all the time... lol!! Anyone relate to this? It's hard with portion control or even motivation with so much (healthy) food in the house, plus, they need the calories, whereas I do not. Wahhhh! Anyway, just started tracking calories today (been exercising a while), need to lose about 40 lbs or so to be happy and healthy.