just wanted to show off :p

Replies

• aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Congratulations, very inspiring. I peaked at your profile pics and well...wow, just wow, you look amazing.

awe why thank you hun! :blushing: :happy:
  • aethompson5507
    I know you have been at it longer then me but this thursday I will be at it 7 weeks and I have lost 9 pounds, and my goal is 140 so I have about 40lbs to go!! but anyways Congrats on the 30lbs! that is absolutely awesome!!

thanks girl! i just know if your try your hardest and are actually determined, you will reach your goals!
  • aethompson5507
    Congratulations!! 30 lbs is amazing! You are definitely on your way to a new you :)

your weight loss is amazing!! thats something to definitely be proud of!! congratulations hun!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Just beautiful!!!! - 35 here!! :love:

and SOOO proud of you girl!! :drinker: :heart:

Thank ya thank ya!!! You rock girl!!! But try and keep the boobs!!! Lmao!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    great job
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    You're doing great and you look so good. Isn't it fun to shrink?! So many new things to experience. Dreaming about the future is much more fun now because we can fantasize about what we'll look like. If you need a MFP friend add me. I started at 280 in Feb and I'm down to 224.

Again - you look terrific!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Thirty pounds gone is huge! That is 120 butter sticks less of you. Woot woot!
  • I just started on here so i haven't lost much but your success (so far) is awesome! I cannot wait to be able to say the same. Good job!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    way to go!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    That is very exciting; great job!

you look amazing!!

Thank you =)
  • aethompson5507
    Just beautiful!!!! - 35 here!! :love:

and SOOO proud of you girl!! :drinker: :heart:

Thank ya thank ya!!! You rock girl!!! But try and keep the boobs!!! Lmao!!!

thats what carson says!...but they are currently an F! id like to be at least a D lol
  • That's AWESOME!! Keep up the great work :D
  • aethompson5507
    You're doing great and you look so good. Isn't it fun to shrink?! So many new things to experience. Dreaming about the future is much more fun now because we can fantasize about what we'll look like. If you need a MFP friend add me. I started at 280 in Feb and I'm down to 224.

Again - you look terrific!!

why thank you! your doing pretty amazingly yourself! keep up the great work! :wink:
  • aethompson5507
    and to everyone else that i didnt personally reply back to...thank you all so much! and even 1lb loss is a start, so to everyone else, keep up the amazing work! everyone is doing awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    that's awesome. this is my second week on MFP. So far i've lost 3.4lbs. Hoping to get rid of 30 lbs by Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work.
  • aethompson5507
    that's awesome. this is my second week on MFP. So far i've lost 3.4lbs. Hoping to get rid of 30 lbs by Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work.

thats awesome! i love MFP! keep up the good work girl!
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Amazing well done. I'm not quite at the point of wanting to show off yet as I've only lost 12lbs and very slowly at that but I am definitely on my way and looking forward to success like yours!! Keep it up xxx
  • Thank you for sharing awesome job! keep it up......
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Congrats on such a great accomplishment. Keep it going.

Going back to last year (before I started MFP) I've lost almost 38 pounds. When I came into work today I ran into one of my clients, who I haven't seen in a few months. She greeted me with, "Wow you look great! Are you shrinking or something?" I'm losing this weight for me so I don't get too hung up on whether or not other people notice, but it's nice when they do.
  • aethompson5507
    Congrats on such a great accomplishment. Keep it going.

Going back to last year (before I started MFP) I've lost almost 38 pounds. When I came into work today I ran into one of my clients, who I haven't seen in a few months. She greeted me with, "Wow you look great! Are you shrinking or something?" I'm losing this weight for me so I don't get too hung up on whether or not other people notice, but it's nice when they do.

EXACTLY!! its nice when you dont think your doing the greatest, or you dont notice, but others do :) leaves you feeling good! keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!