What's your goal clothing size?

Options
2»

Replies

• Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    An 8 would be nice but it may look strange on me to be that small. So I think ill go with a 10 for now will see when I get to a 10 what I want to do next. Im a loose 14 as of today . :D
  • Hattie2879
    Hattie2879 Posts: 131
    Options
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :happy:

We all can do it!
  • stanton86
    Options
    Would love to get back into a 10- I'm currently wearing a 16.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    4/6 ^_^
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get out of double digits and back to an 8 which use to be the largest size I wore. I would have never imagine getting back down to a 6 which I am now.

FYI, dont buy new clothes until u are done losing weight. Before I met my goal weight, I got excited when I was able to get into an 8 and bought new clothes, now that I hv surpassed my goal weight, I now wear a size 6 and have to shop all over again.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    I always said a 8, but I will know it when I see it, smallest would be a 6. I am currently a 10/12 and when I started I was a 18
  • diane423
    diane423 Posts: 48
    Options
    8/10 currently a 12/14...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I want to get down to a size 10. I WILL get down to a size 10. :bigsmile:
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    4/6 would be wonderful. Currently an 8/10 or so I think.
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love to back to a size 4 or 6. Trying to just think positive as I am in a size 10 now and that feels very far far away ha ha ha.:laugh:
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I just made up my mind recently, I want to see size 10! And go from there
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    No clue! Im just going to stop when I feel the best. I would guess, based off where I am now, it would be an 8-10
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    When I started MFP (on a whim) I was a size 12. My goal was to get down to a size 8 but never thought I would. I hit that goal a couple of months ago thanks to MFP and all the wonderfully supportive and helpful people on here.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I would love be a size 10 or 8.
  • KimmyCobberson
    Options
    12/14 now, eventually 4/6, basically I dont want my thighs to touch when standing square(:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'll be happy as a peach as soon as I can buy clothes from any store, instead of being limited to those that cater to my "curves."
    An 8 would be fabulous. I started two years ago at a 22 and am now at a snug 16. Gotta get down to 14 soon, all my jeans are 14 and I can only get away with skirts until the end of summer. Never been lower than a 14, but I got this!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    smallest iv been is uk 12 in jeans/bottoms and 10 in tops. I wanna be 8 in tops and 10 in bottoms. When i get to my 9st goal I should be there!