Down 24lbs, 24lbs to go until I hit my goal

Options
Started losing very fast, but it has slowed. Hitting my macros everyday, using scales to weigh food. I’ve been going at it for 48 days straight now. I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished so far. But it feels like these 24 extra pounds are going to be the hardest to get off. The scale is starting to slow down each weigh in. Any advice? Thanks!

Replies

• kattbigs
    kattbigs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No specific advice as I'm in my last 15-20 pounds to go as well, and I know it'll be a little less exciting, but remember, even if the scale is slowing down, you're still losing! I wish you lots of luck and motivation to power through when it gets tough!
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    24 lbs in 48 days? That phenomenal. I am down 28 lbs but over 4 months, and just over halfway to my goal. I think not thinking about the speed and more about the outcome - to be healthy should supersede speed. Focus on making sure you’re active, logging foods for calorie tracking and making smart choices and then don’t look for a quick fix. It took time to gain and will take time to lose. But in 6 months you won’t believe how far you’ve come! Good luck!
  • bka5524
    bka5524 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You’ve done a fab job already. All I need is to stop snacking and start exercising and I can’t seem to manage that!! You obviously have will power so stick at it
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am nearing my halfway mark too. Down 37, 43 more to go.