calorie intake

Options
is it ok to not eat all of your calories? as long as you come close and you don't go over?

Replies

• ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I rarely hit my calories.
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Me either, just cant force myself to eat or eat when im not hungry,thats what got me here in the first place,do what feels right for you xx
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just don't go too far under (under 1000 is a complete no-no).
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    As long as your intake isn't under 1200 it shouldn't be too huge a deal but you definately want to get as close as possible.
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    As long as you for sure NET 1200 cals everyday. On your home page at the top where it shows in alittle box...it should always NET 1200..lower thatn that can lead your body to starvation. But as for as eating back cals you worked off that are extra, i usually never eat them all back!
  • sittoojo5
    sittoojo5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I;m with the others - don't go too far below 1200 - you should be OK.
  • heatherhicksfakih
    heatherhicksfakih Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    At least stay within your net calories. Example, if MFP says you need to eat 1200 calories a day, then eat as close to your 1200 calories a day. Remember if you adding excerise, you have to eat back your excerise calories so that your calorie intake is correct with your net. Good luck.
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    NOTHING under 1200 is the key!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    You're trying to lose less than 20 lbs - you should only be at 1lb per week max, and aiming to get as close to goal as possible most days. If you were very overweight, it would be different.