Just a mom trying to lose weight

Options
Looking for friends/support who want to lose weight and cheer each other on.
I have about 80-100 pounds to lose.

Replies

• proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a mom of 4 with around 35 lbs to lose
  • mafrofro
    mafrofro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im a mum with around with about 35lbs to lose as well. We can do it!
  • treas18bailey
    treas18bailey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 3 and have about 70lbs to lose. Weight loss has been extremely slow since youngest was born (2yrs ago😕). I am starting over with my fitness pal and would love some more friends to help motivate each other.
  • mirandagarza17
    mirandagarza17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 and my goal is to lose 30lbs but I struggle with hypothyroidism so it is hard to loose weight and have energy to exercise but I'm giving it my all this time around I want to feel sexy again and not be ashamed of my body I feel like it is effecting my marriage even though my husband thinks I'm perfect no matter what I'm embarrassed of what I look like so please send you tips and encouragement
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Mom of 7 ( His, mine, ours and 2 fosters!) Only one lives with me full time now tho..... Need to lose about 20!
  • azuber2
    azuber2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m a mom of 3 and just had my third baby girl. Go ahead and add me. I have about 30 pounds to loose and this is the heaviest I’ve ever been. I can’t wait to get back into the gym and get rid of this excessive weight! Also, who is nursing in this thread? Any pointers on nursing and loosing weight??
  • leonie6521
    leonie6521 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mum of one and 20 pounds to lose which I'm trying to do by my birthday on May!
    Any motivation would be great! 😊💪🏼