Looking for friends with open diaries :)

Options
Hi all! I've been a MFP member for a few years now, but just seriously started using it in the past several months. Down about 18 pounds so far. I gained a lot of weight through college and in the years after, now looking to get healthy. Around 200lbs currently so I need to lose quite a bit. I don't really have an end goal in mind, I'm just going to keep going until I feel better about myself and get comfortable in my skin again.

I don't stick to one particular diet, just trying to stay within my calorie goal each day. I try to be flexible with my food choices so I don't feel deprived...that is what has driven me to quit tracking in the past. I'm NOT focused on losing the weight as fast as humanly possible, but instead want to build healthy, sustainable habits that I can continue into the foreseeable future. If it takes me longer to lose weight because of that, so be it. If you are on a similar journey, please add me!

I'm especially looking to add friends who have their diaries open. I'm not here to judge other's choices, I just like to peruse other people's diaries for ideas when I get bored with food. :)

Replies

• AnaSoluna
    AnaSoluna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like friends with open diaries for that same reason, and it's the reason I have one. Feel free to add me!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have 40.5 lbs to lose!!
  • acloud07
    acloud07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started getting serious with calorie counting also. Still struggling a little. I have about 85 pounds to lose.
  • BeckiCrock
    BeckiCrock Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me this is a new profile as I’m starting afresh (there will be things that are “not good” in my diary but I’m learning and weaning myself off all the naughty foods lol) x
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends!
  • HateChoosingUsername
    Options
    Hey, I'd love if you add me too. I have some 20lbs to lose :#
  • hillaryfaith
    hillaryfaith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • eagu345
    eagu345 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I’m also trying to find new ways of eating. Lost 20 lbs trying to lose another 20 lbs by May. Good luck.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • StormToday
    StormToday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. 😁
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Recently opened mine. More friends has honestly helped me stay motivated!
  • Spartanxi
    Spartanxi Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add! Opened Mine and Just started Keto again.
    Last time When I went on a Keto Spree- Lost 150lbs - now trying to lose 25lbs.
  • ayefkay
    ayefkay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how to tell if my diary is open. But I don’t mind sharing
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    My Diary is wide open! I haven't logged anything in a while....but it's there for all who wish to see to peruse through at their pleasure! Also open to helping/meeting new friends here. :):D
  • William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Add if you wish
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Feel free to peruse if you'd like!
  • superstarslinky80
    superstarslinky80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just what I was looking for too. I have been doing slimming world for a while but it has stopped working as I am so close to my target so going to give 1200 cal days a try
  • jessicalys
    jessicalys Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been having a lot of success in the last 4 months. I have an open diary. I am stuck in a food prep rut and am eating the same things over and over. Would love to see some more ideas on what to eat!

Start Weight: 280
    Current Weight: 202
    Goal Weight: 150
  • enkoni
    enkoni Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Open diary, feel free to add :) Goes for anyone else here too
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Everyone is welcome to be my friend. I’ve lost 20 lbs so far and have at least 30 more to go. I eat junk, as long as it fits in my calorie goals.