Weight progress chart only shows data from Nov 2018 to today

I don’t know what changed but my weight progress chart only shows data from Nov 2018 on the x-axis, but the progress photos all show my photo entries all the way to 2016. I think the data is still there, just don’t know how to change the settings to display the chart. I have already changed the filter to display All data to no avail. Can you help here?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    There is an icon near the top right that says 3 months. When I clicked on that, I had the option to select a different time frame. Specifics can be different depending on your platform.
  • chromilo
    chromilo Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks. I use the iOS mobile app and this is what I see at top right. 7pubct1452xy.png

I have picked “All” time frame and only get from Nov 2018 to today. I also tried the other time frames like 1year or 6 months etc but still only get the Nov 2018 data to today. If I then click on Progress Photos from the same screen, I can go as far back as 2016 with my weights for those photos, so I know the data is there.

Any help is appreciated.
  • chromilo
    chromilo Posts: 33 Member
    I just got upgraded to another iphone today and reinstalled all my apps including MFP. Lo and behold, all my weigh-ins now appear fine.

o4t03lmnvfhy.jpeg
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Reinstalling the app is always the answer. Lol