MFP family? + Disney fans!?

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Robbie, I’m 23 and live in Charlotte, NC. I’m an ortho nurse trying to get back to my pre-nursing school weight, and I’m about 30 lbs away from that goal!

I managed to lose 60lbs my first time with MFP, so I’m pretty good with motivating myself but I’m starting to find this second go around kind of lonely! So feel free to send me a friend request!

I’d love to build up MFP family and if any of you are Disney fans please let me know!!

Replies

• gazel9000
    gazel9000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I live in NC too! I'm a Disney fan as well. Just got back from Disney World on Wednesday! It was great! Have you ever been?
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Nicole_Darling00 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    gazel9000 wrote: »
    Hey! I live in NC too! I'm a Disney fan as well. Just got back from Disney World on Wednesday! It was great! Have you ever been?

Hey lady!! I hope you had a magical trip! I’ve been about 6-7 times, and have 2 more trips planned! Once I hit my goal weight I’ll be buying an annual pass! Let’s be friends!!
  • gazel9000
    gazel9000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey lady!! I hope you had a magical trip! I’ve been about 6-7 times, and have 2 more trips planned! Once I hit my goal weight I’ll be buying an annual pass! Let’s be friends!!

I did! Stayed at Animal Kingdom lodge this time. I've been going since I was a toddler and never stopped. 😅 I have an annual pass too, it's nice to have because you can park hop. I ate so unhealthy there, so I'm back at the gym and eating right again. Lol Accepted your friend request, girl! ♡
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Options
    gazel9000 wrote: »

I did! Stayed at Animal Kingdom lodge this time. I've been going since I was a toddler and never stopped. 😅 I have an annual pass too, it's nice to have because you can park hop. I ate so unhealthy there, so I'm back at the gym and eating right again. Lol Accepted your friend request, girl! ♡

The Animal Kingdom Lodge!? My boyfriend works on the Disney Cruise Line so we got to go last December and ate at Boma! Yess girl we will be in touch!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Also a Disney fan here!
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Options
    mwalle09 wrote: »
    Also a Disney fan here!

Adding you!