Login problems with app

Options
TWBulldog
TWBulldog Posts: 3 Member
Anyone else having problems logging into app today? Login via browser is Ok but unable to add food or drink. Also not syncing with fitbit

Replies

• Peter_P53
    Peter_P53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've found that foods added in app are not appearing in the web and Fitbit is not syncing exercise. Fitbit and Endomondo are syncing okay, so it must be an MFP issue.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,313 Member
    Options
    ptp1953 wrote: »
    I've found that foods added in app are not appearing in the web and Fitbit is not syncing exercise. Fitbit and Endomondo are syncing okay, so it must be an MFP issue.

Same here for over a week now..

Logging out and in seems to work with Fitbit sync.. food not so much.
  • TWBulldog
    TWBulldog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Seems that the issue is with MyFitnessPal as just received an update that they have noticed a server error late 1st March. Apparently they are working on a fix
  • dschilling0426
    dschilling0426 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m having issues syncing with Fitbit also
  • cyberqueen63
    cyberqueen63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've been having issues with my phone app, can't log in after I re-installed the app thinking that would help all, AND the browser also. I can log in to browser, but can't add foods. Hope it's fixed soon, and I don't loose my daily streak!!
  • cyberqueen63
    cyberqueen63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sent them an email and got this response.

Hudson wrote:
    MAR 02, 2019 | 10:04AM PST
    Hi there,

Our apologies if you have been experiencing Server Errors in our program. Starting around 6:30pm on March 1st, we started to receive some reports of users seeing server errors. It appears these errors have been seen when trying to log food, complete the Diary, or log in to the app or website. We are aware of the issue and currently working on a fix.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2970371-server-errors-on-the-website-and-apps. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • katiehodges28
    katiehodges28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm able to add foods on the app, but not on the browser, when I try there it just says "Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request". Only way I can add foods on the browser is to copy a whole meal from another day. I can add foods on the app but they aren't syncing with the browser. Anyone know what's going on?
  • DebHalliday
    DebHalliday Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All seems to be working ok now