Keto Diaries?

Options
Hey everyone i'm new on keto and it's going well, just wondering if people would post some daily keto diaries for everyone to share and learn from?

Replies

• jamiemadden17
    jamiemadden17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    67na57toz8dg.png
    wpmbbfhgwwki.png
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    You should probably increase your calories. You are very low.

I do keto. I ate 1500 kcal a day to lose 2-3 lbs per week until I got to a normal bmi, then it dropped to 0.5-1lb a week.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    There are lots of recipes on Pinterest for Keto, I am only on my fourth week, and still learning so my diary is probably not a great one to see. Try to look online for some free Keto meal plans for ideas. There are a ton of people trying to sell you stuff, and you don't know what will be good things you would want to eat. I have been doing 2 eggs( a man might need 3) a tiny bit of cream, like 1T, a big handfull of spinach, scramble it all up and add some cheese, and a slice of deli smoked ham cut up. Keeps me full a long time. Dinner, is a meat and side of veggies, Make sure you are getting enough calories.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    There is a facebook group keto recipes for beginners, and people post meals and things too.
  • thenewhouse2018
    thenewhouse2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 lbs over 6 months and feel great. Take your time, listen to your body and enjoy new flavors. Some tips: 1. Make your own food so you know what is going into it, 2. travel with a small airtight container of salad dressing, 3. Use macadamia oil to help balance your fats. Good luck!