Fit Body Boot Camp

Anyone have one of these near you and do you go there? I am going to be starting March 4. Totally excited and anxious!

Replies

• 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Not sure if it’s the same thing but I starting one next week too. Weigh in and orientation on Sunday.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    How did your weigh in and orientation go?
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Just completed a 6-week challenge... love that the classes are only 30 minutes but a lot of extra work outside the program... nutrition is very important and working out hard on your own on the off days. I successfully completed my challenge but it was tough
  • 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member

How did your weigh in and orientation go?

Can’t say I was overly impressed with the orientation. Customised meal plans turn out to be a a4 laminated peice of paper that 75% of people got. The very heavy or already in the healthy bmi range had slight differences. Thankfully they also gave a link to a receipt book.

The rest of the orientation was mostly about how to download the app to book in classes and how to check in on Facebook.

There’s a few things they have said which makes me think they aren’t as qualified as they claim. Indicated the timing of eating breakfast was important, people in the healthy bmi range don’t get fat portion in the diet plan as that will impede their ability to lose fat. I asked about eating extra for exercise I do outside the program and got told not to eat any extra as my body needs to retrain in how to burn fat or something like that. it’s a low cal program my guess is 1200 calories though I haven’t added up yet a lady who weighs 20kg less than me has the same calories, granted she’s shorter but still. Yet a lady who weighs 10kg more than me is on prob another 300cals per day.