First Timer Here. Some Questions.

Options
Making_It_Count
Making_It_Count Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2019 in Introduce Yourself
1. Are there any simple but very effective at-home exercises?
2. Are there any easy to follow whole food plant based meal plans?
3. Fairly strong willed and wondering how much should I be pushing myself in both exercises and diet departments?
4. What are some good tips and tricks to significantly improve both efficiency and results?

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• erikaramirez4872
    erikaramirez4872 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Yes there are many simple workout's you can do at home.
    For whole foods meals I would turn to Pinterest or you can purchase Forks over Knives magazines. I love there magazines and they bring one out for every season!
    For best results it all happens in the kitchen first and foremost! You can excersice all you want but if you're not making it count in the kitchen your not going to see results. Good luck on your journey! 😁👍
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    1) YouTube is your friend. So is Google. YouTube even better coz you can see the exercises and what you should be doing.
    2) plant based sorry not my area of expertise, but i'm pretty sure if you Google it a whole bunch of stuff will come up
    3) Set a moderate deficit diet wise - no need to go to extremes it's uncomfortable and not good for you. As for exercise - listen to your body and know when enough is enough. Push though - push hard - but know when to stop.
    4) patience.