Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Lovely curves and eyes and long hair.
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Voice, mouth, eyes & mannerisms ~I'm really attracted to how someone carries him/herself, and their movement (how they use their head, hands etc).....:huh:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Rare and a bit strange... but natural sexy Jade green eyes and a nice smile does it for me every time.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Lips
    Eyes
    Hygenic
    Chest Hair...just not a crazy fur sweater (that scares me), but a nice amount of chest hair. *rawr* lol

My fiance has the BEST lips, piercing blue eyes, always smells great and has the perfect amount of chest hair.

I hit the jackpot! :bigsmile:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I also don't really like skinny guys or even muscular ones...don't get me wrong, morbidly obese is not really attractive, but I prefer my men chubby. While most women drool over a guy with washboard abs and pumped up arms, I'd rather have a guy with a great face and gut lol (like my man :laugh:)

Funny thing is this is a pretty good description of what I like in women. I don't really go for skinny girls, like at all, ever. Ok once. I took her shirt off and I felt like I was with a Taiwanese boy. I have always been a fan of curvaceous ladies. That's my thing.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Rare and a bit strange... but natural sexy Jade green eyes and a nice smile does it for me every time.

I am your total package

/endbraggingonmyself.
  • KimmyCobberson
    Options
    People think im totally weird, but... a well definded jaw turns me on. Also how a guy wears his pants, they cant be to low or to high. Certain backs can be sexy to(:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    I also don't really like skinny guys or even muscular ones...don't get me wrong, morbidly obese is not really attractive, but I prefer my men chubby. While most women drool over a guy with washboard abs and pumped up arms, I'd rather have a guy with a great face and gut lol (like my man :laugh:)

Funny thing is this is a pretty good description of what I like in women. I don't really go for skinny girls, like at all, ever. Ok once. I took her shirt off and I felt like I was with a Taiwanese boy. I have always been a fan of curvaceous ladies. That's my thing.

Ok, I take it back.. I am YOUR total package. LOL
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE man hands. Sexy eyes and lips/smile do it for me, too. Oh, and I have an affinity for bald guys with facial hair. Yum!

Afternoon ma'am. Anything I can help you with?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    lips... like Taylor Swift... she has got great lips!!!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE man hands. Sexy eyes and lips/smile do it for me, too. Oh, and I have an affinity for bald guys with facial hair. Yum!

Me too! I love when my sweetie shaves his head, I usually bic it for him. He looks crabby to other people but to me he looks very sexxy. *double rawr* lol
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Big 'ole legs - like treetrunk massive.
    Ex-footballers have them all the time.
    A plump tush is nice too.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options

I am your total package

/endbraggingonmyself.

Yes, yes you are... ;)
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    I see this thread going BAAAD BAAAAAAAD places!

I shall sit back and drool.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    My eyes are like lazer beams on a nice butt.
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm weird and I enjoy body hair on men.
    I got lucky with my boyfriend, beard and lots of body hair.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Deep brown eyes an long brown curly hair... puurrrrr purrrrrr
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little silly that I changed into my Little Bo Peep outfit for this thread. embarrassed.gif
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Very tall guys with red hair and lots of freckles... always been my thing; sadly not too many of those in this part of the world!
  • SmellyMelly13
    Options
    I love shoulders! Broad, and not too muscley, but definitely defined, backs as well (seems to be a common theme here haha!)

I also notice the eye area, in general, like the brows, the lashes and the eye color.

Height too, I'm 5'10, and shorter than me is a total deal breaker, 6'1 - 6'4 is PERFECT haha.