Literally just realized this was here

Options
Been using myfitnesspal off and on for a long time to track my diet. Literally just realized today it had a community. Hi everyone. I am, apparently, dumb.

Replies

• bhealthy2019
    bhealthy2019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi dumb! I'm Martina 😝
  • travelerscode
    travelerscode Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, Martina. I feel like you made a joke, but unfortunately with my IQ of approximately 3, I'm afraid I can't understand it. I'm Matthew, but I go by Matt because seven letters is a lot to remember.
  • JLose65
    JLose65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Matt! I’m Judith and haven’t taken advantage of this community since i started in November but I think I need to start! I’m so dumb I can’t figure out the how to do the friend thing! So friend me!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    The forums are an awesome time waster but also a great place to find nwr friends. Good luck and enjoy
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey there! This place is pretty cool.
  • VeryYellowFellow
    VeryYellowFellow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m a new fellow on the block. Just tryna chill and make me a better me.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Don't feel too bad, joined MFP in October and only found the community section about a month ago.
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Been using myfitnesspal off and on for a long time to track my diet. Literally just realized today it had a community. Hi everyone. I am, apparently, dumb.

Everyone gets the dumbs sometimes.

At least you used "literally" correctly!
  • travelerscode
    travelerscode Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My understanding of literally and figuratively is figuratively my best feature.