Breakfast smoothies!

Options
Mollyh25
Mollyh25 Posts: 2 Member
I need some good breakfast smoothie recipes!

Replies

• Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    110g plain nonfat greek yogurt, 140g frozen fruit, protein powder (I use 15g of Quest vanilla), and 5oz water.

You can change up the types of fruit and flavor of protein powder for variety - bananas with chocolate protein powder is good.

I'm going for low calorie - if you're going for high calorie you can add oats, nut butter, etc.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My fiance has been making PB&J smoothies because he saw it on Trisha's Southern Kitchen.

Ingredients:
    2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
    2 tablespoons strawberry jam
    2 tablespoons protein powder, strawberry or vanilla flavor
    1 cup ice
    1 cup vanilla almond milk

Directions:
    In a small blender, add (in this order) the peanut butter, jam, protein powder, ice and almond milk. Blend until thick and smooth. Serve immediately.
  • karld70
    karld70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my fav! sunrise smoothie. 1 cup of blueberrys, 1/2 banana , 1 cup of greek yoghurt, 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice. 1-2 scoops of protein powder (optional) squeeze of lime juice. yum

top tip: you can peel and freeze bananas so you dont have to waste half and /or have them ready to go straight out of the freezer into the blender.
  • linda52murphy
    linda52murphy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What a good protein powder that can be used by men and women?
  • lnorman0888
    lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I use shakeo, half a banana, and then do half water half almond milk it's sooo good!