First weigh in - 1lb down. Bah!!
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Well I'm starting today. My CW is 207.4 didn't weight myself last week
  • LilyJohnson
    Options
    I'm in :D
    My starting weight is 112.5 kg (248 pounds)
  • Kalee
    Kalee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to do it-

SW 141
    GW 126
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    I would love to join this group I was on here last yeafr and lost around 35 pounds then got pregnant with my second baby so now im back and need motivation!

SW - 270
    CW - 259
    GW - 170

I started my goal of 50 pounds down by christmas 3 weeks ago at 270 and the plan was to lose 50 by xmas so im hoping for 39 pounds!

My interests are spending time with my kids, walking, swimming, music, crafts, knitting, anything outdoors.
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'd be very happy if u'd let me in to!

My name is Emma, i'm currently 123 lbs and want to be about 108. My hobbies are sports and funny stuff. I play a lot of tennis, ride bike, play basketball and go out jogging a lot. I'm enthuziastic but lately i lack motivation.

SW 123
    CW 259
    GW 170

It would mean a lot for me if i could be a part of this group, so hope i can be in. Anyway, great work guys, and keep it up!!!!!!!!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I really need anew challenge to keep me motivated!
  • fatsonomo
    Options
    I'm in
    SW 184
    CW 179
    GW 140

XMAS GW 150
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    In interested in joining the challenge. I'll inbox you...
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    I would love to join also. I hope I'm not too late.

CW 169
    GW~145
    GW by Christmas 154 (healthy BMI)

I'm 37, wife & mother of 3 kids, I work part time as an RN in labor & delivery and postpartum. I love biking the bluffs around my home & circuit training (esp. Jillian Michaels) I had surgery 8/12 so I can't do any exercises I like for awhile :grumble: I love spending time with my family of course & we love to camp.

Best of luck everyone...I hope I can still join

Thanks,

:flowerforyou: Pam
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ok so my SW is 197 & my GW is around 155. Since I'm 5'10" its a tough call because I want a health BMI and with a little muscle 160 wouldn't be bad either. :)

BTW...my birthday is Nov 22!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    The challenge for the up-coming week is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (something I ALWAYS forget to do!), be under your cal goals And also add 50 situps/crunches to your exercise routine every day. :) Oh yeah also to inbox your buddy at least a couple times this week. Thinking this will really help with motivation and such :) xx

Monday Check In: 10 cups of water & 50 crunches
  • LilyJohnson
    Options
    haven't got a parntner yet, starting weight is 248 lbs and my goal weight is 154 lbs :D
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    8 cups of water and 50 crunches done. And was under calorie goal
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    oops, better hit the water!!!!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join? I have a little black dress that i'm dying to fit back into for my company Christmas party. (I also need to loss weight before DH and I try to concieve again. :blushing: ) I like to knit, brew beer, and spend time with my DD. I also like to BBQ and I'm ALWAYS looking for new recipes on a budget for the BBQ.

SW:186
    CW: 179
    GW: 145
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Monday I had 14 cups of water and did my 50 crunches. So far today I've only had 8 cups of water hoping to get my crunches in after my son goes to bed!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Tues CI: 10 cups of water & 50 crunches
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    Ooooo I missed the 50 crunches and 8 glasses of water per day challenge. Just saw it now and I will get those crunches in today and try for the water. Water is so hard for me!