My friends are awesome!!.....wanna be my friend!?!?!?!!

Options

Replies

• SRGutierrez
    Options
    Well, my friends all think I'm awesome and have a good personality. I am sarcastic, can give AND take a joke, and always say exactly what I am thinking with no filter between brain and typing fingers.....

But I have no tits. 32A.
    :frown:

Well if he don't want you as a friend, I'll take you...& don't worry I can overlook the whole 32A thing :wink:
  • SRGutierrez
    Options
    I have a big enough chest to stick a beer bottle in my clevage and drink hands free

:drinker:

I second that :drinker:

That be a sight to see!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Your friends might well be awesome, but my friends are better!

Case in point: robin52077 is my friend.

:smooched:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Well, my friends all think I'm awesome and have a good personality. I am sarcastic, can give AND take a joke, and always say exactly what I am thinking with no filter between brain and typing fingers.....

But I have no tits. 32A.
    Silly, Robin...you've got me ALMOST right. I'm rocking the Double D's...

will you share? If you give me some we'll both be C's......:laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    4e4b51917b667.jpg
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

But I have no tits. 32A.
    :frown:

ROBin babycakes........youre totally being considered! your awesomeness totally makes up for the bra size!!:devil:
  • SmellyMelly13
    Options
    ... If I hold my boobs a shot glass will stay put between them hahaha. Used to stay in there no problem. These B's need a little help sometimes.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    mine are uk size 36a and look big from where im looking :laugh: dont know about being awesome but Im ditzy as the boyfriend can back up! Im sure I have some blonde hair dye and gas&air from the birth still clouding my brain up lol
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Your friends might well be awesome, but my friends are better!

Case in point: robin52077 is my friend.

And I dont need you when I have him....LOL :wink:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    lawl @ every woman actually stating their bra size for acceptance.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Isnt it fabulous!!!!

CAROLINA MOMMY yourea a finalist!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Isnt it fabulous!!!!

CAROLINA MOMMY yourea a finalist!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Hmm Ok, I applied but I did NOT and will not include my bra size.

I know I'm awesome enough not to have to.
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    My friends list here is awesome....It should be titled..."BEERRUNNERS Friend list of attractive yet hEalthy people of MFP"

Interested in joining "El club de los imposibles" (Enrique bunbury song) just Send a request to be Considered!!!!

You will be evaluated based on:

Awesomeness

Personality

and Bra size!

If you have made great strides in your health you will totally most likely be in!!!!!

Bedo....youre already in cause youre ma dawg!!!!

Shake & bake!

im awesomer than napolean dynomite yo!! lmao and my personality is pretty hxc badass and well my boobs are natural D's soooooo we friends yet?? LMAO :laugh:

Who's Napolean Dynomite?!

from the movie.......... lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Thats the spirit babycakes!!! Confidence will get ya very far!!! A chick once told me that.....Ohhh I got very far!!! hehehehehehe :devil:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I will put my friends list against any one here...all the ladies are gorgeous and sweet,bra size doesn`t matter in the least and to seal the deal I have Taso! :smokin:
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    36C and proud. Why aren't we friends yet? ;)
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I will put my friends list against any one here...all the ladies are gorgeous and sweet,bra size doesn`t matter in the least and to seal the deal I have Taso! :smokin:

Say what!?!?!?! My Friends list is full of awesomely attractive yet Healthy people!!!! the finest in all of MFP!!(Bedo is an exception as I have to have him on hes my dawg)

Bring it brotha!!! go ahead compare friends list!!:drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Say what!?!?!?! My Friends list is full of awesomely attractive yet Healthy people!!!! the finest in all of MFP!!(Bedo is an exception as I have to have him on hes my dawg)

Bring it brotha!!! go ahead compare friends list!!:drinker:

When you send me a request then yours will be complete. :wink:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'd request you but you're a Cutler fan.