My friends are awesome!!.....wanna be my friend!?!?!?!!

Replies

• Well, my friends all think I'm awesome and have a good personality. I am sarcastic, can give AND take a joke, and always say exactly what I am thinking with no filter between brain and typing fingers.....

But I have no tits. 32A.
    :frown:

Well if he don't want you as a friend, I'll take you...& don't worry I can overlook the whole 32A thing :wink:
  • I have a big enough chest to stick a beer bottle in my clevage and drink hands free

:drinker:

I second that :drinker:

That be a sight to see!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Your friends might well be awesome, but my friends are better!

Case in point: robin52077 is my friend.

:smooched:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Well, my friends all think I'm awesome and have a good personality. I am sarcastic, can give AND take a joke, and always say exactly what I am thinking with no filter between brain and typing fingers.....

But I have no tits. 32A.
    Silly, Robin...you've got me ALMOST right. I'm rocking the Double D's...

will you share? If you give me some we'll both be C's......:laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    4e4b51917b667.jpg
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Well, my friends all think I'm awesome and have a good personality. I am sarcastic, can give AND take a joke, and always say exactly what I am thinking with no filter between brain and typing fingers.....

But I have no tits. 32A.
    :frown:

ROBin babycakes........youre totally being considered! your awesomeness totally makes up for the bra size!!:devil:
  • ... If I hold my boobs a shot glass will stay put between them hahaha. Used to stay in there no problem. These B's need a little help sometimes.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    mine are uk size 36a and look big from where im looking :laugh: dont know about being awesome but Im ditzy as the boyfriend can back up! Im sure I have some blonde hair dye and gas&air from the birth still clouding my brain up lol
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Your friends might well be awesome, but my friends are better!

Case in point: robin52077 is my friend.

And I dont need you when I have him....LOL :wink:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    lawl @ every woman actually stating their bra size for acceptance.
  • BEERRUNNER

Isnt it fabulous!!!!

CAROLINA MOMMY yourea a finalist!
  • BEERRUNNER

Isnt it fabulous!!!!

CAROLINA MOMMY yourea a finalist!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Hmm Ok, I applied but I did NOT and will not include my bra size.

I know I'm awesome enough not to have to.
  • My friends list here is awesome....It should be titled..."BEERRUNNERS Friend list of attractive yet hEalthy people of MFP"

Interested in joining "El club de los imposibles" (Enrique bunbury song) just Send a request to be Considered!!!!

You will be evaluated based on:

Awesomeness

Personality

and Bra size!

If you have made great strides in your health you will totally most likely be in!!!!!

Bedo....youre already in cause youre ma dawg!!!!

Shake & bake!

im awesomer than napolean dynomite yo!! lmao and my personality is pretty hxc badass and well my boobs are natural D's soooooo we friends yet?? LMAO :laugh:

Who's Napolean Dynomite?!

from the movie.......... lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    Thats the spirit babycakes!!! Confidence will get ya very far!!! A chick once told me that.....Ohhh I got very far!!! hehehehehehe :devil:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    I will put my friends list against any one here...all the ladies are gorgeous and sweet,bra size doesn`t matter in the least and to seal the deal I have Taso! :smokin:
  • 36C and proud. Why aren't we friends yet? ;)
  • BEERRUNNER
    I will put my friends list against any one here...all the ladies are gorgeous and sweet,bra size doesn`t matter in the least and to seal the deal I have Taso! :smokin:

Say what!?!?!?! My Friends list is full of awesomely attractive yet Healthy people!!!! the finest in all of MFP!!(Bedo is an exception as I have to have him on hes my dawg)

Bring it brotha!!! go ahead compare friends list!!:drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

Say what!?!?!?! My Friends list is full of awesomely attractive yet Healthy people!!!! the finest in all of MFP!!(Bedo is an exception as I have to have him on hes my dawg)

Bring it brotha!!! go ahead compare friends list!!:drinker:

When you send me a request then yours will be complete. :wink:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    I'd request you but you're a Cutler fan.