Ladies that are 5’7 what’s your goal weight?

Options
So I’m currently 193. Sense I’ve had kids I’ve always kind of sat around 170-180ish.
My high was 220. My bmi says that I should be around 140 -150 but that seems so low to me.
I was honestly happy around 175.
I don’t have a goal weight I’m just going off of when I’m happy but I’m just wondering what your goal weight is?

Also if you wanna throw in a photo of you at goal that would be helpful :)

Replies

• lovefrenchies
    lovefrenchies Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal weight is 150, however, I think I look very nice when I get to 180 or below. I don't have any pictures.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 139lbs by goal is 126lbs. Ive been hovering around 135-140lbs in recent years but really want to achieve my goal now
  • lovefrenchies
    lovefrenchies Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    P.S. You look great already at 193.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Im also 193ish now, and ive been between 210 and 185 for years

I dont think i want to be 'normal' bmi as it seems to low for me too, if ans when i make it to 170 I think I'll be happy, but will keep you posted!
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet. I'm currently 166lbs (started this time at 175 - highest was 200 the day I gave birth). I've been down to 145 before, which was definitely nice so perhaps that again. I hold all my weight in my stomach area, unfortunately, so I'd like to get to a point where I'm happy with that area.
  • meganreid163
    meganreid163 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • LisaLethal
    LisaLethal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get down to 160... my lowest I was at 178 (5ish years ago)... and thought I looked good, but honestly the number on the scale doesn't bother me as much as how I look in clothes. OP, you look great at 193 btw!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    My pre-pregnant weight was 155, but I don't see that in my future again (that was 25 years ago). Since going up to 182, my ideal weight is around 160. I'm back up to 174 and working my way down again. You look terrific at 193. You're smart to just see where you end up. My original goal weight was 150, but I know that it would take too much work and deprivation to get there, and I'm not willing to pay that price :blush:
  • meganreid163
    Options
    My pre-pregnant weight was 155, but I don't see that in my future again (that was 25 years ago). Since going up to 182, my ideal weight is around 160. I'm back up to 174 and working my way down again. You look terrific at 193. You're smart to just see where you end up. My original goal weight was 150, but I know that it would take too much work and deprivation to get there, and I'm not willing to pay that price :blush:

Yes I feel you! My prepregnacy weight was around 140 pounds and I was tiny but I honestly feel like I look better around 160. I know that’s slightly over bmi, but I mean why does your bmi really matter?? I’m just going to keep going will I look in the mirror and am happy with where I am. It’s been 11 years sense I’ve been 140.
    Thank you I think I look good here too especially from 218.. I think I just hold my weight well.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My goal was 169 for years but the lowest I've ever gotten to was 173 (US size 10) and that was pretty ok with me. Now I just have to get back to that after falling off the wagon for a while...
  • meganreid163
    Options
    My goal was 169 for years but the lowest I've ever gotten to was 173 (US size 10) and that was pretty ok with me. Now I just have to get back to that after falling off the wagon for a while...

I think 169 is a awesome goal. I was pretty happy at 178 after having 2 kids.
  • dsg2000
    dsg2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 135 since I'd like to get down to the low end of normal BMI to see if it helps my running, but I've never been below 145 and I'm usually around 150. Currently around 155 after my second pregnancy. I also tend to carry my weight in the tummy area, though, so I feel like even a few pounds makes a big difference for me.

I think you look awesome - I would've never guessed you were around 190!
  • lin_be
    lin_be Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I am 165 right now, 160 in my profile picture. I’d like to see what 145 looks like. That’ll take awhile though.
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 186 now, highest ever was 210. Two years ago, I got down to 162, but fell off the wagon with a bunch of life changes. I remember weighting myself in high school and being 150, and I was always the biggest, and looking at pictures of me from then, I want to be fitter than that. So my goal is 140-5, and see how I feel in that range and fine tune from there.
  • nifftD
    nifftD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was 175 after second baby. Worked out for 12 months. Keto for last 2 months. I’m now 154. I would love to be 145 - but seriously, I’m better than before baby! I am still in weight loss mode. I will see how I go maintaining it over time. Good luck everyone 👍🏼