guys: blondes or brunettes?

Options

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Like a fine wine. Not cheese. Or bananas.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    :heart: Bananas :heart:
  • ChristalJo
    Options
    Brunettes are more exotic, Blondes are more fun, sex is always better with a redhead!

Apparently I'm in great shape!! Natural hair color is extremely dark brown (almost but not quite black) to bright blond with red highlights... THAT is when people ask if it's dyed!! Lol
  • ChristalJo
    Options
    *sigh* Nobody likes blondes anymore. We are out of style. =/

Blonde will never go out of style! :flowerforyou:

AGREED
    Personally I dont care if they like my hair color or not! Im the one who has to live with it... BTW its real not bottle, & if you need proof thats my son in the picture, who is just as blonde hair blue eyed as me. I did try to be a light brunette once & everyone complained WHY WOULD YOU DYE YOUR HAIR!? go figure!
    I think men & womens true attractiveness comes from their spirit/ inner spunk. true beauty shines from within & enhances the exterior!
    That being said.... I tend to like men dark haired with blue eyes

I totally believe you. :) But I have to say, just because your son is blonde doesn't mean it's proof that you are naturally. Both my son and daughter are very light blondes and my natural hair color is brunette. Yet, I was a very light blonde child.

And I agree. :) I would never dye my hair if I had natural blonde. That's my dream!!! LOL

Yeah, because as far as this one goes, both my sons were born with pitch black hair to their shoulders, and by the time they were a year old, it was dirty blond!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I find blondes tend to look rather generic, especially if it's long and straight.

<--- kinda like this?? LOL :laugh:

You actually look more interesting than generic. But this, seriously, I can't tell them apart.

Team-Blonde-1-704169.jpg
  • ChristalJo
    Options
    Breathing is my preference.
    :blushing:

I love it!! You are a trip!!
  • hittinrun
    Options
    Definitely brunettes first.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Most women don't even really know what their hair color is as adults! Anyone who says they do is probably lying! That being said, there are good looking people of all hair colors. I prefer the tall, dark, and handsom look for men - as I married a man of Mediterranean decent. This is not to say that I don't think men of other hair colors are attractive.This may make people mad, but darker haired people tend to age a little better, unless you are an avid sunscreen wearer and/or stay out of the sun. Everyone should wear at least 30+ SPF. If you are in it for the long-term... I say brunette/black hair.

never dyed my hair in the 29 years i have been alive :)
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm stereotypical when it comes to men... tall and dark... preferrably w/ shaggy hair, a 5 o'clock shadow, and well groomed man-fur. *shrug*

Me too! Jake Gylenhaal would be my ideal looking man!

I thought Gyllenhaal was short. Huh. He looks so short.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    brunettes FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options
    Brunettes Rule! Dark Hair and Blue eyes... perfect Combo tee hee hee

Amen to that! :tongue:

We Rock :happy:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    irrelevant, as long as it's clean shaven.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Most women don't even really know what their hair color is as adults! Anyone who says they do is probably lying! That being said, there are good looking people of all hair colors. I prefer the tall, dark, and handsom look for men - as I married a man of Mediterranean decent. This is not to say that I don't think men of other hair colors are attractive.This may make people mad, but darker haired people tend to age a little better, unless you are an avid sunscreen wearer and/or stay out of the sun. Everyone should wear at least 30+ SPF. If you are in it for the long-term... I say brunette/black hair.

Because you're... 29! *LOL*

j/k :)
  • kaycee526
    kaycee526 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    irrelevant, as long as it's clean shaven.
    I just spit my water all over my screen... LMAO!

I did a very similar thing in response to reading that... hahahaha
  • fitfud
    fitfud Posts: 9
    Options
    I kind of feel hurt, there is no love for the blondes on here... :sad:

feeling the hurt too...... wheres the love people??...we are hot too!!! ;)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I find blondes tend to look rather generic, especially if it's long and straight.

<--- kinda like this?? LOL :laugh:

You actually look more interesting than generic. But this, seriously, I can't tell them apart.

Team-Blonde-1-704169.jpg

Why, thank you! I like being interesting! lol

I see what you mean, though. They're like triplets! LOL
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I kind of feel hurt, there is no love for the blondes on here... :sad:

feeling the hurt too...... wheres the love people??...we are hot too!!! ;)

Don't feel bad - our collective radiant beauty renders the masses speechless!! :heart:
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, blondes...redheads were super popular for a long time, and brunettes have recently become the new "it" colour...it will cycle back to blonde eventually. We all get our turn! :smile:
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    *blonde who tends to like brunettes and redheads coming through*
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Because you're... 29! *LOL*

j/k :)

BAAAAHAHAHAHA!! True story, Sister. True. Story.