Does anyone see a difference in these 15lbs?

Options
I've lost 15lbs between the first picture & the 2nd pictures.... I am hoping to lose another 15lbs before Jamaica. .... Hopefully I look better in a bikini by then, because I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in public now. .... What's your opinion? Do you honestly think I can pull it off another 15lbs from now? (I can handle the truth)

My opinion is I look "okay" from the side, look not so good from the front, and from the back i just look nasty because of the back rolls...

33uwdwx.png
2psom0i.png
25row87.png

Replies

• Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    yes, you are definitely smaller :) great work, and keep it up!!
  • luckyduck768
    luckyduck768 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference! It's definitely a start for you! I know that you can do it for Jamaica (depending on when that trip is), and you will look great!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Awesome job losing 15 lbs! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll look great in Jamaica!
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    Your looking great. Big difference. Keep up the good work.
  • angkev2560
    Options
    absolutely! you are smaller everywhere....boobs, waist, hips, legs....I even see a difference in your face! Great job and keep up the good work! You are looking awesome!
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    The back shot is very different. You can see it in your hips. Great work!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference! Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference! It's definitely a start for you! I know that you can do it for Jamaica (depending on when that trip is), and you will look great!

7 weeks.... but i know i can lose 15lbs in 7 weeks easily
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    most DEFINITELY! keep it up! :)
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yeah~! I see it in your face and neck! That's the first place I lost weight too!! Congrats!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference in your face and hips. Super cute bikini! Good luck to ya losing the next 15lbs and congrats on the first 15!
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    Yes, you can tell all over-- tummy, legs, face, arms! Keep up the good work and if you feel uncomfortable wear a tankini!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Hips and thighs! Great job!!!
  • jenny8902
    jenny8902 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can def see a difference!! especially the back view pictures. Keep up the good work!!!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes you can see the difference. Keep up the good work...
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. I'd say wear whatever you will feel comfortable with.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference. Good work!!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell! And btw you are absolutely gorgeous in the face too, chuck on a smile and people wont be paying any attention to the 'back rolls'! Great work :)
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Your boobs sit higher from being smaller, your face is thinner, your hips and butt are smaller. Every pound lost is a pound closer to your goal. Great job!!!!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I see it, especially in the shoulders/face.....your collar bones are showing now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!