Looking for friends with open diaries :)

Options

Replies

• Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    You can add me, mine is open ( to friends) although last Friday I closed it because I was so embarrassed, but then today I said screw it, we all have bad days.. Maybe not 3 full size candy bar days like I did, but yeah we all have bad days...
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost before on here and then gained too much back when I went off track. Trying to get back to eating consistently again.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm going to attempt to lose 50-80lbs. I would like to lose a good amount of that by August 2019, but that might be too lofty. As long as the scale goes down and my clothes fit better, I'll be happy. I'm only on Day 3 of my journey.
  • ironanddirt
    ironanddirt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to lose 100ish pounds in the long run, but at 253 I’m focusing on getting under 200 for now. My diary is open! I don’t always make the healthiest choices, but I’m focusing on just logging everything for now, and making small changes for the better as I go. I’m looking for more friends so feel free to add me!
  • sianlr87
    sianlr87 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too :) feel free to add. Same for me, I like to look for ideas from other people too.
  • anthocyanina
    anthocyanina Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My diary's open, although I don't track every day.
  • CharlizeGraves
    CharlizeGraves Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi yes anybody is welcome to add me! Open diary and generally good at logging :)
  • christopherfinkenbine
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Mine is open. I have a long way to go til I hit my goal weight but I am slowly getting there.
  • no1elseislikeme
    no1elseislikeme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me. But head’s up, I do tend to eat the same thing every day.
  • MeganSKMA
    MeganSKMA Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Im on day 1, but I set my diary to open to friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mawnstroe
    Mawnstroe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Open, like you I've been part of MFP for years but finally getting serious about it. Open diary, feel free to add me!
  • faithanntrinity
    faithanntrinity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how to add friends here! Looking for support and encouragement to keep going! Intermittent fasting and calorie deficits I have lost 16 pounds in 60 days. 175 starting weight 130 is goal weight. 9 months post partum
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    my diary is wide open, let's be friends! just don't judge...
  • ashleypirtle17
    ashleypirtle17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you guys go add me. looking for new friends. my username is ashleypirtle17
  • evastria
    evastria Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me, open diary and love looking at others for inspiration ☺️
  • MeganSKMA
    MeganSKMA Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I'm keeping it honest even if some days will end up a bit cringe worthy. Feel free to add me!
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress 🙌🏼 my diary is open, feel free to add me!
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    🙋‍♀️
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open to friends! I have lost 66 pounds the last 9 months. I always switch up my eating a daily calorie limit of 1490 a day! Feel free to add Me!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,948 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...I am a keto'er though...Feel free to add me