13»

Replies

• tgcmomof3
    tgcmomof3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    rakowskidp wrote: »
    tgcmom3 wrote: »
    I'm Canadian so it's timmies whenever wherever

Especially their dark roast! One of my Canadian buddies (now living in Michigan) swears it's better over there.

Yes!! Dark roast is by far better!
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You don't want to know me unless I've had 2 cups if coffee that day lol. I love dark roasts and hazelnut creamer...I randomly like having a Chai tea lattee tho
  • PaleVermilion
    PaleVermilion Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love having a cup of Stumptown on a lazy Saturday morning.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    it's no coincidence that Coffee spelled backwards is Eeffoc.....
    In which you may use this word in sentences like "i don't really give Eeffoc what you think before i had my coffee"
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Dark Roast hot steaming coffee....prefer fresh roasted beans. (max 2 months when i buy from supermarket).
    My €27 Aeropress still makes better coffee then my wifes €200 machine.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    This sums it up perfectly:

"I like my coffee like I like my nights: dark, endless and impossible to sleep through."

If you know who said that, you are awesome. And weird in the best way. :)
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    If this is the theme then... I like my men like I like my coffee, nowhere near my vagina.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I drink decaf - but I still have to have it each morning. I like flavored coffees with milk and Splenda. My current favorite coffee is peppermint mocha. And when we have an appointment in the daytime, I like to stop at Dunkin Donuts afterward and get an iced decaf sugar-free toasted almond coffee with Half & Half and Splenda Like OP said, it's all about the flavor. Rich and creamy and good.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I drink coffee at work. I'm pretty sure it's just habit. On the weekends, I make a pot for my wife and I. I usually have 1 cup and she drinks the rest. She loves her coffee. We are both retiring July 31st. I am going to buy a Keurig, for her, and I'm going to give it up.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Coffee and creme every morning
    Until it gave me high BP
    So now I’m grumpy 3 days out the week
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i'm a light roast

i feel like dark roast is like a steak well done.

drink it black.
    on Sundays, i may do a coffee affogato
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the outcast on the Iced Coffee/Espresso train haha. Black. If I'm running late and haven't prepped a breakfast I'll mix my vanilla protein powder into my iced coffee, but otherwise I just drink it black. Today was a four-shot of espresso over ice kinda morning (DST with a preschooler is like all of my bad karma rolled into one morning!)
  • mkbrockman
    mkbrockman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A true love for coffee. A system of brewing & drinking
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Cappuccino in the morning then black no sugar for the rest of the day then decaf after 7pm.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    LJKN1GHT wrote: »
    Cappuccino in the morning then black no sugar for the rest of the day then decaf after 7pm.

Yes. This. Although my first coffee doesn't have to be cappuccino, it must have milk (not cream, and definitely not non-dairy creamer). Subsequent cups are black, and I take decaf at night if I know what's good for me.
  • TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I drink way too much coffee but I guess I could be drinking worse. I drank 8 cups today.. 😜